Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: That Was A ***** Punch Crawford Threw At Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    We may not be as confident as you guys especially being the fight is in that ****hole of Nebraska but we’re hoping Jose can pull off the upset because these forums are filled with pro white and black fans always trying to hate on Hispanic fighters.

So yeaaa war Jose please take out that overhyped ugly mutha****er
    so just to clarify what you wrote, you're rooting for benavidez because you (probably as a Mexican) want another Mexican to win and find benavidez to be a better looking guy than Crawford? Ok, that's fine but as a boxing fan, I have to tell you that Crawford is not overrated, I don't care if he's ugly, and he won't lose this fight. As far as the hate for latino fighters, other than Canelo who understandably gets hate, who are the latino fighters that get hated on in this forum regularly?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Keep your hands OFF da CHAMP! T-Raw is about that life! PBC boys are shook!
      After Bud picks Benevidez to pieces Spence is gonna start talking big about that 154 move, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        After Bud picks Benevidez to pieces Spence is gonna start talking big about that 154 move, lol.
        Errol was talking about #strapseason last year, now its '' Hes on the other side of street doe! ''

Comment

Jose was it a b***h punch, Really?? Would you be saying that had he connected?? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Errol was talking about #strapseason last year, now its '' Hes on the other side of street doe! ''
            Come on dude!! That's not fair to say we don't know all the details. Lol

Are you implying Spence is ducking him. I refuse to believe that sir lol

Comment

When they get close enough that they are touching noses or foreheads then they have gotten too close. There should always be a promoter or security to make sure a faceoff doesn't come to punches. Come on guys, get it together!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                so just to clarify what you wrote, you're rooting for benavidez because you (probably as a Mexican) want another Mexican to win and find benavidez to be a better looking guy than Crawford? Ok, that's fine but as a boxing fan, I have to tell you that Crawford is not overrated, I don't care if he's ugly, and he won't lose this fight. As far as the hate for latino fighters, other than Canelo who understandably gets hate, who are the latino fighters that get hated on in this forum regularly?
                100% perfect response.

Comment

Working...
                X