Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say always believe the victim, they say girls won't lie about this kinda thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You referring to the Duke case?
    Yeah, wasn't that it?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Yeah, wasn't that it?
      Yeah. That was found to be a false accusation.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Get the mf out of here with that bs.

Here's a story of 4 dentists who were in Las Vegas who got accused of rape who a couple months later it was discovered were actually involved in a gang bang with this lady WHICH they had a video of & what seems to have gotten them outta this situation.

Now its great they aren't going to prison or even trial over this false bs, but there faces have been plastered all over the news & the Las Vegas Review Journal with there names & career all over this sh^t. Meanwhile this false accuser hasn't even had her name mentioned, that I can find anyway cuz I've been looking.

Hopefully some real justice can happen here & this piece of sh^t person can go to prison for falsely accusing these dudes of something so f#cked up & image destroying that their careers could be in jeopardy or damaged as we speak. Hopefully these four guys are talking to lawyers to file a civil case against her along with a criminal trial for her crime.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/charge...-raping-woman/
        Dude, you are a hypocrite. Weren't you going hard in Bill Cosby's sentencing thread, saying we should believe the victims? I have strong belief you are also a white dude pretending to be black and neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Dude, you are a hypocrite. Weren't you going hard in Bill Cosby's sentencing thread, saying we should believe the victims? I have strong belief you are also a white dude pretending to be black and neutral.
          Eff nuh black. I thought he was Hispanic or white.

Comment

Eff nuh black. I thought he was Hispanic or white.
            I remember him saying he was black or mixed, i can't quite remember.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I remember him saying he was black or mixed, i can't quite remember.
              I hope he clears it up.

ShoulderRoll isn't black though.

Comment

I hope he clears it up.

ShoulderRoll isn't black though.
                You should send your Jamaicans from Houston to see him and clear it up you big gang boss you.

Comment

Probably somebody she knew found out and maybe she thought being raped looks better then being a slut. Shiiit is disgusting how women get away with this. Those guys will have to relocate probably to ever get a decent job.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You should send your Jamaicans from Houston to see him and clear it up you big gang boss you.
                    They said the victim looked a lot like your mom

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      They said the victim looked a lot like your mom
                      How original, but not surprising coming from someone with a borderline ****** IQ.

Comment

Working...
                      X