No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    PS4 version is currently £50 to preorder on Amazon, but i seem to recall some supermarkets in the UK selling big games at a lower price at launch. Does anyone know if this will be the case for RDR2?
    Nowadays, there isn't much different. Usually a couple of quid at best. For God of War, it was only 2pound cheaper at Smyths.

I'd personally just pre-order it as there isn't going to be much price difference. Red Dead R 2 is going to be 50quid at launch due to how popular it is.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Nowadays, there isn't much different. Usually a couple of quid at best. For God of War, it was only 2pound cheaper at Smyths.

I'd personally just pre-order it as there isn't going to be much price difference. Red Dead R 2 is going to be 50quid at launch due to how popular it is.
      Yeah, I remember picking up a couple of COD games back in the day for like £30 in ASDA, then they went straight back up to £50. I preordered it from Amazon ages ago, can't bloody wait!!

Comment

Comment

https://youtu.be/lb-tlY6ytk8

So close

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post

Truly a masterpiece. Rockstar never lets me down.

Comment

105GB! WTF that is huge. For those who are downloading it from their console it's going to take 3-5 hours, and I can't imagine installing it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
                105GB! WTF that is huge. For those who are downloading it from their console it's going to take 3-5 hours, and I can't imagine installing it.
                I've had to delete a few games to make the space. 500GB HD isn't enough nowadays.

Comment

I'll have to wait 6 months to get the best version.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    I'll have to wait 6 months to get the best version.
                    whys that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      whys that ?
                      That's probably when the PC version is released.

Comment

Working...
                      X