Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: We Sent Wilder A Improved Offer With A 2 Way Rematch Clause But They Wont Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UH...Because they're currently focusing on the big fight with Fury maybe Eddie?

You don't dictate SH_T here in America Mr. Hearn! Also trying to get them to sign before the Fury fight is laughable, NO FIGHTER does that

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      In the interview Hearn touched briefly on something about Warren/BT in relation to the $50m offer they received. Anyone know what that's about?

I've been out of the loop in regards to anything about Wilder/Joshua talks for a while, and that comment confused me. I couldn't find anything about it when I searched for it.
      Hearn was referring to something Warren said in an interview. It turns out BT were one of the funders behind Wilder's fiddy million offer to AJ. If AJ had accepted it the fight would have been screened on BT in the UK, which would have meant AJ breaking the exclusivity contract he has with Sky Sports.

I don't remember which Frank Warren interview it was now. There have been a lot lately! But here's a video with an excerpt of part of it, plus a good explanation of exactly why AJ couldn't accept the offer, and why Finkel didn't want to tell Hearn the details of it.

Last edited by kafkod; 10-04-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        UH...Because they're currently focusing on the big fight with Fury maybe Eddie?

You don't dictate SH_T here in America Mr. Hearn! Also trying to get them to sign before the Fury fight is laughable, NO FIGHTER does that
        Right? Also, genuine negotiations happen behind the scenes with both teams involved. Not through the media. Hearn can make up anything he wants and throw it out there with no facts to back it up. Anybody with minimal intelligence understands that. That excludes the emotional Joshua fans/anti Wilder people in their feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

hearn turned down the biggest offer from either side to keep the fight in the UK and next year.

again, you continue to talk about accepting the current offer before the fury fight takes place because you don't know the diffence between your position if you take the figh tnow, or if you wait until after you've knocked out the second biggest name in british boxing before you fight the biggest

again, not going to waste a ton of time hollowing out the butthole of a brit who claims he is from north carolina. just go back to your scoccer stadium, let eddie or joshua up in your girl if they ask, and cheer for the guy with the union jack trunks!
          when and where have you got the idea that i said i am from north carolina lol.
          The only place i know there is knowing sugar ray leoanrd was born in wilmington north carolina son lol.
          You don't have to hollow out anyones butthole unless you enjoy it.
          I am stating facts wilder will not earn a bigger purse fighting fury and it certainly will not do more ppvs than he would if he faced off with joshua.
          So again fellla yiu have to ask yourself a 20 million guaranteed plus 35% on ppv facing joshua with a guaranteed ppv audience over here of 2 million and then plus the states or gamble on a fury fight with unknown PPV figures and BTW fury will not sell alot of BT box office ppvs over here.
          Fury had to cancel his manchester arena rematch with klitscko because less than half the tickets got sold.
          This fight is going fail big time mark my words but crack with yiur business logc lol

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

hearn turned down the biggest offer from either side to keep the fight in the UK and next year.

again, you continue to talk about accepting the current offer before the fury fight takes place because you don't know the diffence between your position if you take the figh tnow, or if you wait until after you've knocked out the second biggest name in british boxing before you fight the biggest

again, not going to waste a ton of time hollowing out the butthole of a brit who claims he is from north carolina. just go back to your scoccer stadium, let eddie or joshua up in your girl if they ask, and cheer for the guy with the union jack trunks!
            the offer was never legit and if your tied to a network its impossible to fight for a rival station....hence sky sports - BT sports.
            Your not that naive are you fella ?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              It is amazing people are supporting his obvious garbage..Wilder has a huge fight lined up and has been on a world wide tour and this clown is trying to negotiate a damn fight?? The come December when Wilder is free he will say"OH ITS TO LATE NOW"
              Thank you.... its sooooo obvious. Now all of a sudden he has the bestest deal in the whole wide world right when Wilder is lined to fight Fury which will increase his stock during negotiations??? And these damn gooftroop ass fans eating it up.

Use ya fckn brain

Comment

Watch all the Wilder nuthuggers twist this again. More roadblocks from Wilder.

AJ and Hearn are doing EVERYTHING to get Wilder in the ring for April.

Why exactly can Finkel not have a meeting? Is he training with Wilder too?

They give him a split. They give him a 2 way rematch. They give him $20m guarantee.

Comment

Hearn blew the deal and now he is in the "wait seat"!
                  Both Fury and Wilder win or loose are in a great position to earn. If the bout is a great fight they rematch. If someone gets KO'd in a one sided fight the looser still gets offers, not fo A side money but with an imagination could get back on top with aggressive moves.

Fury out smarted Hearn and cut the deal with Wilder, Hearn got out played. Not as a smart as he thinks he is.

Needs to take some lessons from Arum and Don King!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Hearn was referring to something Warren said in an interview. It turns out BT were one of the funders behind Wilder's fiddy million offer to AJ. If AJ had accepted it the fight would have been screened on BT in the UK, which would have meant AJ breaking the exclusivity contract he has with Sky Sports.

I don't remember which Frank Warren interview it was now. There have been a lot lately! But here's a video with an excerpt of part of it, plus a good explanation of exactly why AJ couldn't accept the offer, and why Finkel didn't want to tell Hearn the details of it.

Thanks for that mate.

Wow, what a ridiculous notion. No wonder they wanted Hearn/Joshua to agree to the fight before reading a contract or having a meeting. As if they could just walk away from SKY and their contracts.

That was an absolute non-starter, even Warren knew it. So did Finkel really.

Explains why Warren said a while back he'd seen the contract.

Comment

Wilder has a fight NEXT MONTH.

If he wins in big fashion against Fury, his stock rises and he is in a stronger negotiating position.

Hearns started this nonsense to grab headlines and undermine the Wilder-Fury promotion. Hearn refused to make AJ-Wilder OR AJ-Hearns and now they are jealous that his guy isnt in the headlines.

And for all of those people saying Wilder can go negotiate a fight with AJ a month out from a big fight, then why didnt AJ stop his promotion/training for Povetkin to negotiate with Wilder a month ago when Wilder had no signed fights? Theyve had the last 2 years to work this fight, its not an emergency to meet in the next month.

Comment

Working...
                      X