Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

116-112 ggg

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Let's see them. I just rewatched the fight and this is my official in depth review. I don't see any other way the rounds could have gone. This is the story of the fight, and if you have any problems with my rounds lets talk about it, because I will prove to you that my rounds are correct, even if I have to list every single ****ing punch in slow motion.

0-1 Golovkin. Establishing the jab. Canelo landing some definitive shots but Golovkin's jab accuracy is the story of the rounds
      1-1 Canelo. Strong Clean Power punching and bodywork. Golovkin with the Jab, strong right hook.
      1-2 Golovkin. Close round some uppercuts from both. Golovkin landed more, landed clearer did more damage and got in some straight rights.
      1-3 Golovkin. Golovkin landed more, landed harder, Tore Canelo up with the jab.
      2-3 Canelo. At the beginning looked like Golovkin was going to take it, landing harder landing clearer, then canelo started landing near the end of the round and stole the round with 2 strong power shots
      3-3 Canelo. Canelo with the harder power shots and ripping Golovkin to the body
      4-3 Canelo. Canelo landing the much harder clearer Power shots( I noticed the whore Soul_survivor gave this round to Golovkin. He must be blind. All his credibility to me is gone because Canelo clearly landed the better shots, not even debateable.)
      5-3 Canelo. Canelo took over this round, establishing his dominance
      6-3 Canelo. Canelo landing with more authority, Golovkin Visibly tired, no mustard in his punches.
      6-4 Golovkin. Golovkin with a strong right hand and landed more leather
      6-5 Golovkin. Canelo still recovering from the right hand, but fighting through it like a warrior. Golovkin did more damage.
      7-5 Canelo. Easily. Golovkin with some strong shots in the first minute, but Canelo undoubtedly closed the show. The last 2 minutes was him lighting Golovkin up.

7-5 Canelo. Canelo fought like a warrior and won a well deserved victory. War Ginger. It almost makes me want to forget he roided.
      I scored exactly the same as you after watching it sober

Comment

You ****ers arent posting your scorecard. How am I going to shlt on the rounds you got wrong if you won't post them.

I posted my rounds, feel free tp call me out on my rounds and I will proceed to school you why i'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          116-112 Golovkin, could also see 115-113
          ^^^^^^
          This right here.

Comment

117-111 Golovkin

Comment

7-5 GGG just like Harold Lederman, but like him I acknowledge there were several very close rounds. A draw would have been ok, but not a win for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                7-5 GGG just like Harold Lederman, but like him I acknowledge there were several very close rounds. A draw would have been ok, but not a win for Canelo.
                Canelo undoubtedly won. Where is your scorecard?

I posted the rounds Canelo won, which of them was wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  117-111 Golovkin
                  I went 116-112 GGG but honestly I can see this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    I went 116-112 GGG but honestly I can see this as well.
                    Show me your scorecard, oh I can't wait to shlt on it.

My dick is hard to expose you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Show me your scorecard, oh I can't wait to shlt on it.

My dick is hard to expose you guys.

Doesn't it suck so much in this life to have people disagree with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X