Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Malignaggi have 0 punching power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Malignaggi have 0 punching power?

I'm still confused how guys like paulie malignaggi has zero punching power whereas these oridinary non muscular looking guys like erik morales, diego corrales, naseem hamed, danny garcia, marcos maidana, felix trinidad have/had this abnormal punching power where they are/were able to drop their opponents with one punch.

Guys like Klitschko, Tyson, Foreman, prime RJJ, Golovkin, Alvarez you would expect strong punching power because of their size and muscles.

It's not like Malignaggi has no muscles. What is he doing so wrong that gives him 0 punching power?

Muscles don't give you power. Paulie had hand issues early in his career iirc, and that has always kept him from being a by sort of puncher because he doesn't throw the right as hard as he could

Comment

Hand injuries. He does have enough power to ko the average man with 1 punch but every average man has the punch power of a prime Gerald McClellan, apparently...

Comment

Paulie was a female when born. She was spoon fed masculine HGH during the toddler years.

This is why Paulie doesn't punch hard. Paulie is a girl masquerading around as a man.

Comment

Stop kicking a man while he's down. Paulie is concussed, leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8777 View Post
            Hand injuries.
            This.

I believe he f#cked up his hands as an amateur before he even turned pro so his hands were bs. Respect for him winning two titles with no power & everyone knowing he didn't have any power.

Comment

Brittle hands like Floyd. Floyd was a much better puncher in the lower weight divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                This.

I believe he f#cked up his hands as an amateur before he even turned pro so his hands were bs. Respect for him winning two titles with no power & everyone knowing he didn't have any power.
                Yeah he had 4 hand surgeries early in his career. Very underrated fighter, excellent jab and give good angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This.

Yup.

It's pretty goddamn impressive, what he was able to accomplish, without being able to knock a hat off your head.

Imagine if he had power, what he'd have done.

Comment

I wonder if Cesar Rene Cuenca fucked up his hands too.

Comment

Working...
                    X