Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
    I'm voting for the Taliban.
    Haha yeah I was going to say I'm voting for Kim jong il

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Run; 09-01-2008, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I'd rather Arnold and Jessie were the choices.

As presidents they would PwN.
      Jessie jackson all day my main man, we can rainbow push the opposition

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Then why vote at all? All the people that voted for Perot did was keep Bush Sr from getting reelected, and the people that voted for Nader in 2000, gave us Jr, instead of Al Gore. Barr has absolutely ZERO chance of winning, he's just there to suck votes away from McCain, and make a few bucks in the process.
        Pat Buchanan gave Bush Florida in 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Butter View Post
          Jessie jackson all day my main man, we can rainbow push the opposition

true story
          Actually I was referring to Jessie the Bodybag Ventura.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
            Pat Buchanan gave Bush Florida in 2000.
            Perhaps, but with Gore already winning the popular vote, is there any doubt with Nader's almost 3% that he would have won?

Comment

Perhaps, but with Gore already winning the popular vote, is there any doubt with Nader's almost 3% that he would have won?
              Pat Buchanan received a lot of votes in Florida in 2000 pushing Bush over the top.

People later said that they accidentally voted for Buchanan and wanted a do over.

Of course that was never going to happen.

Comment

If I thought that each individual vote counted or that it wasn't all a charade, I might vote for Ron Paul.

But as it is, I'll do what the late George Carlin said he did on election day - stayed home and jerked off, because at least when he did that he had something to show for it....

Comment

I'm still undecided.

Comment

Then why vote at all? All the people that voted for Perot did was keep Bush Sr from getting reelected, and the people that voted for Nader in 2000, gave us Jr, instead of Al Gore. Barr has absolutely ZERO chance of winning, he's just there to suck votes away from McCain, and make a few bucks in the process.
                    i was joking. I am going with

Comment

PALIN IS A HEARTBEAT AWAY FROM CONTROLING THE FREE WORLD..!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X