Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher in the history of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Fury had 50+ lbs on him.

Wilder was also sick and it was the 12th round.

224 lb Wilder knocks Fury spark out.
    Wilder was also sick, mentally or physically..am guessing he's insane after saying he wants a body in his record

Comment

• Wilder has crazy power he's by far top 5 ever p4p power hit

Comment

• The hardest puncher in history of the sport just couldn`t drop Duhaupas...Who has never been anything but a little better paid journeyman..

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          The hardest puncher in history of the sport just couldn`t drop Duhaupas...Who has never been anything but a little better paid journeyman..
          still stopped him.

you can name any ATG puncher, Marciano, Tua, Shavers, Foreman etc I can start listing bums who they didn't even finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            post Shaver's 1 punch KO's. he's got like 1 his entire career. he is the most mythical power puncher of all time. he's hyped due to Holmes, Ali, Lyle etc bigging him up to big up their own legacies.

that's all you gotta do. For the most part people took Shavers punches got back up and beat his ass.
            yeh i believe u over them totally.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              And he lost to the all time greats.
              Stopped twice by Joe and once by Ali.
              Stopped by Chuvalo. Does Chuvalo even count as an all-time great ?
              Everyone's favorite punching bag ?

Still waiting for your logical proof Jerry's resume is 10x Wilder's. Oh wait, you can't .
              oh wait you can misquote me. x 10 is categorically not the same as 1/10th of someones resume is better than wilders. same old clutch at straws.

meanwhile in reality - here is my argument that 1/10th of quarrys 53 fight resume, thats just 5 fights - shavers, patterson, mathis, foster.
              and thats categorically better than 5 luis ortiz, wilder's 40something best win.

flop somewhere else not in replies to me, please. ty.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-22-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                oh wait you can misquote me. x 10 is categorically not the same as 1/10th of someones resume is better than wilders. same old clutch at straws.

meanwhile in reality - here is my argument that 1/10th of quarrys 53 fight resume, thats just 5 fights - shavers, patterson, mathis, foster.
                and thats categorically better than 5 luis ortiz, wilder's 40something best win.

flop somewhere else not in replies to me, please. ty.
                Right, getting stopped by Chuvalo, Norton, Frazier and Ali are better than Wilder's wins.

Patterson ? LOL
                The one who went down more that 2 dozen times? lol

Comment

• Actually the thing that impresses me the most is, that Wilder was never down..In 42 pro fights. man, that is a lot..You people keep talking about his punches, but what about his chin..Dude has a hell of a chin, much better than Fury for example..

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Right, getting stopped by Chuvalo, Norton, Frazier and Ali are better than Wilder's wins.

Patterson ? LOL
                    The one who went down more that 2 dozen times? lol
                    so u answered one of five, a slight on the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. And you've got Luisortiz?

You dont know when to quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      so u answered one of five, a slight on the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. And you've got Luisortiz?

You dont know when to quit.
                      At least Wilder did not get stopped by the lineal titlist.
                      In fact he knocked him down twice.
                      41-0-1 with 9 title with 9 defenses over a California State champion any day.

Luis Ortiz over Chuvalo. The Canadian who stopped Quarry.
                      Ortiz would have ran over Chuvalo, Ellis and Patterson.
                      I'm not even sure Norton's chin would have held up against Ortiz. Definitely not against Wilder.
                      Yet, Kenny made Jerry a punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X