No announcement yet.

Are you as passionate about any other sports as you are boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you as passionate about any other sports as you are boxing

Are you as passionate about any other sports as you are boxing?...are there any other sports you feel as passionate or more so than you do boxing?

For me the only other that runs a near second is MMA. I have never been a huge traditional sports fan

Only other sport is football. Love my 49ers!

Comment

used to like football (soccer) when i was younger but i can hardly watch it now

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
        Are you as passionate about any other sports as you are boxing?...are there any other sports you feel as passionate or more so than you do boxing?

For me the only other that runs a near second is MMA. I have never been a huge traditional sports fan
        Baseball. I love all sports well not all but I'm a sports junkie. I love Football, College and pro. Basketball too. I like MMA as well but nothing is like baseball or boxing. I remember 2001 as being my worst year as a sports fan. Yankees lost in the World Series to Arizona in heart breaking fashion after winning 3 straight. Right before that my boy Tito Trinidad got ko by Hopkins. I remember both like it happened yesterday. I was so sad.

Comment

Fck no. Boxing is the only true sport I follow with a passion. Without boxing I would be an angry individual

Comment

Futbolllll

Comment

i play league bball in nyc

who got next?
              Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 05-14-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Basketball. I have gotten more emotional about basketball than any female has evr gotten me. Matter of fact, if the Knicks win an NBA title I'll probably commit suicide. My life would be complete.

Comment

Football [soccer].

Comment

i watch a lot of sports but none compared to boxing cause u dont play in boxing, boxing is always serious

but i watch the NFL, college football, basketball, MMA, soccer

maybe college football comes near but nope

Comment

Working...
                    X