No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Tyson Fury's Win Over Schwarz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    This casual follows boxing since the early 70s, were you born then?
    Hey I didn't call u a casual I just mentioned there are a load of football fans at my work who watched a fight for once and thought they knew it all and being assertive that Fury is the world's best and will KO both AJ and Wilder in the same night..made me laugh

Comment

Ajoke is not allowed to talk. He holds 0 weight with any topic that has to do with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        3 days? The fight was saturday night, that’s less than 48 hours ago.
        He didn't say "3 days ago." He said "less than 3 days ago." Which is still true, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
          All Fury is gonna do is try to steal the win on points. He ain't knocking out any elite fighter as all his past fights have proven.
          Had he believed a little more in his power, he would have knocked Wilder out the first time.

There were times when Deontay was really bamboozled in there, but Fury didn't go pedal to the metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
            Hey I didn't call u a casual I just mentioned there are a load of football fans at my work who watched a fight for once and thought they knew it all and being assertive that Fury is the world's best and will KO both AJ and Wilder in the same night..made me laugh
            No problem in any case, man - we're here to have some fun

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              No mate, I am not referring to the bum he knocked out last Saturday.

I am thinking of his newfound physical shape, and improved quickness. And - from that - an obviously increased confidence.

That does not mean that he can't get knocked out himself if he's careless, especially against Wilder. But if he managed to come back from that monster one-two last year, I can't see how he loses the rematch now that he's physically whole.
              He’s just not a puncher

It’s like Mayweather taking on the jap kickboxer

There’s levels to the game and fury has never slept / dropped a legit heavy

His skills are great but he can’t bang . Swartz was just cannon fodder for arums hype train and people gobble it up

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
                He didn't say "3 days ago." He said "less than 3 days ago." Which is still true, moron.
                By the same logic, it happened less than a century ago.

Who the fuck are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  This is what makes me laugh about boxing the most .... fury knocks a guy out who doesn’t belong in the ring with him and suddenly he knocks everyone out

Sheep!
                  Except maybe Deontay Wilder, because he's knocked out plenty of guys who didn't belong in the same ring as him.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    AJ can say what he wants but he blew his USA chance. Looked nervous and got splattered by a guy that he was also meant to walk through. Is Ruiz better than Schwarz? Sure, but this was meant to be a knockover job for AJ, make no mistake about that. It was a showcase fight and he blew it.

Fury on other hand went to USA half fit and beat Wilder but got robbed. Returned the next fight and flattened his opponent on his ESPN debut, in what was also a showcase. Limited opponent but he handled his business like a star.

AJ should handle his own business because right now he’s a laughing stock. Ruiz can fight but only boxing folk know that. The rest of the world are laughing at him for being smashed by a little fat guy that might just do it again.
                    I agree with all this except the robbery. I also had it a draw. But thats all a matter of opinion. The fact of the matter is......fury did run from the immediate rematch and fought some guy we never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Except maybe Deontay Wilder, because he's knocked out plenty of guys who didn't belong in the same ring as him.
                      Fury is a pure boxer. This nonsense of knocking wilder Joshua ect in 5 rounds is pony

Wilder has power (granted his career is against daftys) every clean shot that lands sends people west

Comment

Working...
                      X