No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather back Dec 31 per Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather back Dec 31 per Pacquiao

I'm on my phone so maybe the link is not showing up. But Manny is quoted as saying that Floyd Mayweather is back on December 31. No opponent named.

Here is the article https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...ather-13436276

Does Mirror give a source? Like I said I'm on my phone and maybe link to quote origin is missing.

EDIT:

Here is the quote but it's not sourced.

"Floyd is going to fight on December 31 and I'm going to fight January 12," he said. "After that, we'll know... he's coming back, we'll discuss it after Broner.
    Last edited by Blue Mercury; 10-18-2018, 11:58 PM.

Great. Floyd against another wrestler. Can’t wait!!

Can we get undercard king Charlotte Bumlo aka Jermall Charlo on the undercard? Would be awesome!!

Comment

If thats true I'd bet this is gonna be some huge payday by some rich Japanese mfers for a standard end of year Japanese boxing card.

And randomly, again assuming this is true, this would mean Floyd has not only hijacked Mexican boxing holidays, he'll be hijacking Japanese boxing holidays now. I'm guessing May Pac II is gonna be after the Puerto Rican day parade

Comment

Everyone wants to see the woman beater *Floyd come back on a Monday night

Comment

Floyd should fight Porter

Comment

yeah credible source.. leave it to pacquiao to tell us that floyd's coming back on dec. 31. and that's on a monday.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              yeah credible source.. leave it to pacquiao to tell us that floyd's coming back on dec. 31. and that's on a monday.
              That sh^t is like a holiday in Japan doe.

I don't think Floyd & Manny "meeting" up in Japan was by mistake.

And its notable that Japan does some solid freak show fights. So while I doubt that Khabib fight could happen at all let alone by the end of the year if I was trying to come up with a place for it to happen randomly & without much build up it'd be Japan.

Comment

Alot of Japanese fighters fight on New Year's Eve. It's become a tradition for them or something.

I guess there's some truth to this since Mayweather said he'd have a tune-up. Most likely in Japan. The announcement is this month. He can pay fewer taxes in Japan than in the US.

Comment

Working...
                X