Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it say about the Mexican owned WBC if they don't suspend Angel for using N

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it say about the Mexican owned WBC if they don't suspend Angel for using N

The Mexican's in suits who own the WBC were deeply offended when Broner simply stated the truth, that he "beat a Mexican". He was subsequently fined and suspended, and forced to apologize for his "actions".

Fast forward to recent times and we have this crack-fiend Angel Garcia calling Thurman, a Black boxer, the N word. What will the WBC do about that? And don't give me that shTt about Puerto Ricans being given a pass, Angel only gets brave enough to use that word when it's directed at blacks. Remember the whole Judah fiasco? He only uses that word when it's directed at blacks. That is the prime definition of racism and this coward has no remorse.

What will the WBC do about it? His terminology wasn't offensive towards Mexicans this time, so I wonder if they'll even care?

They should just ban him from the corner for a year like they did roger.

Comment

I honestly wouldn't mind if someone played the "knockout game" with Angel Garcia.

As far as him getting suspended, I don't think that will happen.

He called Judah and his squad "fucking ni*gers" at that sporting goods store that they held a meet and greet at. Nothing happened then.
      Last edited by Sup; 01-21-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        They should just ban him from the corner for a year like they did roger.
        WBC had 0 to do with Roger

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          WBC had 0 to do with Roger
          I know but they can impose a similar penalty

Comment

he called him a *******?

Comment

They should definitely come down hard on Garcia seeing as he has done this **** before - see the press conference to the Judah fight.

Broner, when he made his comment was in a non-aggressive tone with no racial remarks used. Compared to Garcia who on a coke high would not back down acting like a drunk lunatic. Broner ended up apologising as well yet the WBC still made an example of him.
              Last edited by artfuL_; 01-21-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                he called him a *******?
                0:22 mark....

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  0:22 mark....

thats from the judha fight.. and pretty sure sure he said n!ga not -er

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    thats from the judha fight.. and pretty sure sure he said n!ga not -er
                    I know, I was just pointing out that he says both variations.

He clearly called judah a nig*er, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X