No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Rocky Fielding is a Glass Jaw Bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    canelo has the balls to move thru divisions...GGG talked about it but never had the stones to actually do it...no need to try to slam Canelos opponent while GGG pulled Vanes up a division after he was coming off of a loss and 2 years of inactivity
    I'm pretty sure Golovkin dares to challenge Rocky Fielding LMAO. If GGG moved up to 168 to fight him, he would have been slammed by you guys. You guys would probably say he is ducking Charlo and the Real competition at 160. What a ******ed comment

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      I'm pretty sure Golovkin dares to challenge Rocky Fielding LMAO. If GGG moved up to 168 to fight him, he would have been slammed by you guys. You guys would probably say he is ducking Charlo and the Real competition at 160. What a ******ed comment
      Moving up for 1 fight is challenging yourself..dont say 168 is easy for me and never do it...Canelo is fighting everyone in different divisions

Comment

lemieux years before he ever fought GGG getting knocked out by Rubio

Daniel Jacobs years before be ever fought GGG getting knocked out by Pirog

GGG best 2 wins were both drastically knocked out by B and C class fighters. Matter fact the only fighters that were undefeated before GGG beat them were welterweight Brook who he cowardly dragged up 2 weight classes and Dominic Wade a bum nobody on house arrest. LMAO
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-06-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Moving up for 1 fight is challenging yourself..dont say 168 is easy for me and never do it...Canelo is fighting everyone in different divisions
          He is not fighting everyone, he is fighting Fielding. If he faced someone like Smith, Gilberto Ramirez or Benavidez he would be facing everyone. Fielding is easy pickings

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            ANYBODY from 154 - 168 though ?
            That was in hopes of luring Floyd (54) or Ward (68), read between the lines. Then we got homeboy below saying GGG needs to move up to LHW.

GGG is looking for big money fights, OBVIOUSLY. Floyd or Ward would have been big paydays for him, just like Canelo was/is/willbe.

Originally posted by Carl Moretti
            I always tell these kids, ‘Our goal isn’t to fight for the world championship, but it’s to win the world championship.’ Because really, the only way of making money is defending the title.”
            Carl Moretti is the VP of Boxing Operations at Top Rank. Maybe he knows a thing or two and maybe this is why GGG stayed at MW.

If it makes dollars, it makes sense.

Sources:
            https://www.boxingscene.com/worst-job-boxing--132396
            https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-moretti-77674328/
            https://twitter.com/CarlMoretti

Canelo ain't fighting EVERYONE at 168, stop lying.

Still waiting on your scorecards.
            Last edited by McNulty; 10-06-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              He is not fighting everyone, he is fighting Fielding. If he faced someone like Smith, Gilberto Ramirez or Benavidez he would be facing everyone. Fielding is easy pickings
              Fielding is better then 80% of the bums GGG has beaten in his shyt resume. He is on every top 10 ranking at 168 and world champ. That by itself means he accomplished more them most of the bums GGG fought. Only 5 of GGGs opponents he beat ever won a world title in their career. Most of his opponents were not universally top 10 ranked at 160 when GGG fought them. Laughing at GGG fans posting ko videos when GGG best wins were guys who were knocked the phuk out by B and C class fighters worse then Smith LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                That first knockdown was like a grazing shot at 5:40. But somehow gets another title shot (vacant World Boxing Council International Super Middleweight Title) after getting starched. How do you get a title shot after getting knocked out in your last fight?

he had been koed once in his career and it wasnt his last fight, lemule was stopped by rubio, wasnt jacobs koed badly by pirog, i mean sergio mora who can barely bang had his ass on canvas, and ggg went the distance with him on a close fight, that is gggs best win... what does it say about gggs resume ??
                if a canelo opponent had been koed before then is a glass jaw, but if its a ggg opponent those guys are great warriors...
                still remember when jacobs was looking for a ggg fight all the gggrupies said he wasnt worth, he had no chin, etc... as soon as the fight was signed and even more after the fight all of the sudden changed your tune...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  he had been koed once in his career and it wasnt his last fight, lemule was stopped by rubio, wasnt jacobs koed badly by pirog, i mean sergio mora who can barely bang had his ass on canvas, and ggg went the distance with him on a close fight, that is gggs best win... what does it say about gggs resume ??
                  if a canelo opponent had been koed before then is a glass jaw, but if its a ggg opponent those guys are great warriors...
                  still remember when jacobs was looking for a ggg fight all the gggrupies said he wasnt worth, he had no chin, etc... as soon as the fight was signed and even more after the fight all of the sudden changed your tune...
                  Rubio was a good fighter once upon a time and Jacobs had spinal cancer that effected the nerves in his legs. Do your research!

Check my posts, it'll show me saying GGG's resume is weak and I thought Jacobs beat him.

You must have a smoking angel dust because I was rooting for Jacobs to win and had Jacobs winning something like 8-4 or 7-5.

I got $1000 American dollars that says your lying. Produce the link/quote of me changing my tune once the Jacobs fight was signed.

Comment

So guy got cought trying to go to war with the best fighter in 168 and so what ? plenty of fighters got KOed in theyr carerre does it mean that they are bums ? Fielding is decent fighter and good opponent for Canelo to test waters in 168.

Comment

Of course the GGG haters would ignore the fact that Canelo is fighting a soft touch and instead complain that GGG hasn't moved up, so predictable...

It doesn't matter what weight Canelo faces Fielding because he will win and most likely will KO him. Staying at 160 and rematching GGG or even fighting one of the other top guys at 160 would be a better option

Comment

Working...
                      X