Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Aims For Mikey Garcia - For All Titles - in 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
    As long as nobody says I'll only fight on "this" network, we got a fight. I just dont think Arum will agree if its on Showtime. Hopefully im wrong and whichever network pays more, gets the fight.
    I thought th best thing about being a free agent is that you can fight anyone on any platform? Thats what i hear on here often.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
      Dream fights for 2019:
      1. Bud v Spence
      2. Deontay v AJ
      3. Loma v Mikey

Unfortunately we may not get any of them.
      That's a damn shame all those fights should happen. I hope they do.

Comment

Loma vs Mikey will probably happen when uncle Bob kicks the bucket.

Comment

Mikey's already created barriers for this fight, as mentioned in an interview I posted with Mike Kriegel. He wants to be the ASide and wants to dictate where the fight is(Showtime over ESPN). Unfortunately for the the fans, he's so delusional about his "star power" and his numbers on Showtime reflect he's not as big of a star as he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Could be thats a "what if/maybe/who knows" but what we do know for sure is that lomachenko himself said he thinks Mikey garcia would beat him up same fashion that he (lomacheko) beat up rigo, so lomachenko is thinking he might take a one sided beat down... thats what we know.
            Your idol is a ducker. He’s probably gonna duck Spence too. Just deal with it. It’s ok I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Mikey's already created barriers for this fight, as mentioned in an interview I posted with Mike Kriegel. He wants to be the ASide and wants to dictate where the fight is(Showtime over ESPN). Unfortunately for the the fans, he's so delusional about his "star power" and his numbers on Showtime reflect he's not as big of a star as he thinks.
              Yeah I understand there’s politics in the way but Loma sounds like a guy who wants to make it happen whereas Mikey is very close minded and doesn’t even want to try and make it.

I’ll give him credit if he fights Spence but after all the talk if he takes any other fight next shame on him. He’d deserve to be boycotted because he will look like a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                As long as nobody says I'll only fight on "this" network, we got a fight. I just dont think Arum will agree if its on Showtime. Hopefully im wrong and whichever network pays more, gets the fight.
                Sorry, but Mikey has already stated that! Mikey had been building up barriers for a long time now! Here we have a guy who's 12 pro fights resume are better than a fighter who has nearly 40 pro fights! Why is that? Because one guy wants to be great by acting on it(Loma) and the other guy just talks about it(Mikey)! This fight will not happen because Mikey will blame Arum!

Comment

Loma: I want Mikey Gracia!!

Mikey G: Spence is who i want to fight, Arum will not let Loma fight me.

5 months later goes and fight a bum...

Mikey G: Spence fight didn't happen because i wanted to fight in June and he couldn't fight until September.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                    I thought th best thing about being a free agent is that you can fight anyone on any platform? Thats what i hear on here often.
                    You would think it should be that way but what does it really mean to be a so-called free agent? Why isn't the Spence fight happening when both guys address under the Haymon banner? Mikey is full of shiiit with all the bogus talking! Please tell me the last time Mikey signed up for a 50/50 fight during his pro career? I'll wake.............

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      Mikey needs to forget about ESJ. That's not even a match many fans want to see. Number one the weight difference is too high and Two: Everybody wants to see Spence vs Thurman, Crawford, or Porter first not some '35 guy. Mikey wants a challenge well what better challenge is there than fighting the number one p4p guy who is in your same division and is soon to be a unified champ!
                      I agree somewhat but Mikey is not a natural 135lbs fighter! Mikey walks around near 170lbs plus! Mikey is beating much smaller guys and needs to move up!

Comment

Working...
                      X