Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had it 115 - 113 for GGG, with 4 rounds I found very hard to score. Give half of those to Canelo, and voila, you have the 115 - 113 the other way. Honestly to me this felt like a draw. Canelo was faster, counters were cleaner and looked to have landed some hard shots. GGG wasnt walking him down, was out of character. Not what I expected from GGG, and maybe thats what the judges saw also.

It was far from a robbery though, and I was rooting for GGG to KO the ginger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      I feel like Khan wouldve been KO'd about 30 times within those 12 rounds.
      Best post all night

Comment

• A close fight that's decided by one round is not a robbery folks. Shut the hell up.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Exactly this.

Ring Generalship costed GGG the fight.

Chose to give Canelo too much respect. Didn't string combinations until the last 4 rounds. GGG has no one to be mad at but himself for not trying to win.

He came to fight but he didn't fight like he wanted to win until 9-12. I'm disappointed in him really. It was a good fight but I know GGG is better than what he showed. He didn't fight like he should have. Ignored pretty much everything his trainer told him until his trainer said "forget technique. just go all out." /paraphrased.
          great insight. GGG talked about canelo running and GGG backed up the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
            Exactly my man....but it is what it is ...I can understand a man’s pride getting the best of him, but GGG should’ve given a post fight interview at least ...he Cotto’d his way out....
            Very likely had to do with the tension in the ring, there was almost a fist fight between his brother max and chepo's son Eddie.

Comment

• GGG respected them body shots that for sure. At one point I thought he was going to take a knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                GGG won 8 rounds twice and never got a single win, he's not fighting Canelo again.

That his even worst than Bernard vs Taylor.
                Sure thing harold ledderman....LMMFAO! 8-4 Nelo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  You're extremely biased man. If you can't see why GGG lost this fight then I don't know what else to say to you. GGG was backing up the majority of this fight and still took more damage, just compare their faces at the end of the fight if you don't want to score rounds properly.
                  You don't just fights based on back tracking or on faces state.

Comment

• And all of you saying there won’t be a trilogy, please. Both Canelo and Oscar and GGG’s team are about that MONEY. What other fight can Canelo make “technically” being the winner other than GGG. Name (1) fight. Not Jacobs, not Saunders, not Charlo. Not even anyone in the super middleweight. Brace yourself for Canelo vs GGG III.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Any person having Canelo winning this fight doesn't belong on a boxing forum, I don't care about your points TBH, won't argue about the sky being blue.

there there, let it all out

ignore that guys earlier advice

head straight toward the nearest bridge, highway, or railway track

Comment

Working...
                      X