Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have any club connections in Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    I'll be heading down to Vegas from 6/20-24 for a bachelor party. It will be a busy weekend as it is the same time as the Electric Daisy Carnival and all of the "hot" House dj's (Calvin Harris, Benny Benassi) will be in town spinning at other clubs as well as EDC. So that means, everything will be super packed and super expensive. So if any of you know of any promoters or anything, hook a ninja up!
    I know this club owner...he is kind of a dick but he will gladly take your money....

go to Girl Collection Gentleman's Club and ask for Money May... tell them I sent ya...........

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
      I know this club owner...he is kind of a dick but he will gladly take your money....

go to Girl Collection Gentleman's Club and ask for Money May... tell them I sent ya...........
      Hey man it worked! I’m having the time of my life. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Its nice in there. Friendly crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Hey man it worked! I’m having the time of my life. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I'll be heading down to Vegas from 6/20-24 for a bachelor party. It will be a busy weekend as it is the same time as the Electric Daisy Carnival and all of the "hot" House dj's (Calvin Harris, Benny Benassi) will be in town spinning at other clubs as well as EDC. So that means, everything will be super packed and super expensive. So if any of you know of any promoters or anything, hook a ninja up!
            Just slip $$$$ to the bouncer. Sometimes they let u cut in line as cheap as 20 bucks per person. Personally I’d rather pay 20-50 bucks extra to skip the line. That’s what I usually do.

Comment

If you’re going to the strip club make sure you get a cab that will give you a free ride. Cab drivers usually get $$$ from stop clubs for brining people in so they waive their fees. Never pay for entrance fee for strip club either if you’re going in big group. They usually comp the entrance fee as well as they know you’ll be spending $$$

Comment

I have connections, PM me

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  If you’re going to the strip club make sure you get a cab that will give you a free ride. Cab drivers usually get $$$ from stop clubs for brining people in so they waive their fees. Never pay for entrance fee for strip club either if you’re going in big group. They usually comp the entrance fee as well as they know you’ll be spending $$$
                  This, we got a free ride and free entry.

Comment

Working...
                  X