Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Does Judge Judy Do? Makes 147 Million A Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    I dont understand how she can make this much?
    Only in America.
    By being the most watched show on Television. She's been trying to retire for over 5 years. They won't let her.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      She's Jewish.

i don't understand what people don't get about our swagger. i piss on a tree stump and in 30 minutes it's foliated with 100 dollar bills.

Comment

The point of that list...Television Pays.

Comment

Floyd's earnings are going to plummet from here on out. Wouldn't surprise me if he has to fight again in a few years after blowing through all his money again.

I'm still staggered by Kylie Jenner and $900M. Cosmetics is big business, lots of Instagram models and fugly housewives to sell that shyt to I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Floyd's earnings are going to plummet from here on out. Wouldn't surprise me if he has to fight again in a few years after blowing through all his money again.

I'm still staggered by Kylie Jenner and $900M. Cosmetics is big business, lots of Instagram models and fugly housewives to sell that shyt to I guess.
            naw, I think maywather will be allright, what he said was true then he bought or should I say co-bough/co-owns a billion dollar apartment building in NYC that brings him in like 40 million a year he said. so IDK

and yeah jenner is on her shit every hoe used to talk about kylie lips (her lipstick) or someshit, I seen this youtuber chick where she makes 60K a month with her weak ass youtube channel on beauty and makes her cash off affiliate earnings pushing beaty products. I think is funny but why the fuck not if you can DO IT!

Comment

Working...
            X