Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

derrick james trainer of year or good phramacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already said I missed word

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      u might be right I hope u r really but gotta admit still have some doubt. one thing id like to say though and this is about all fighters why would not all a class fighters[ like Floyd] demand testing why would you trust your opp
      Just remember that VADA cost $$$ and some fighters are willing to take the risk of fighting a dirty fighter than paying up. Also, the guys who do it for their fights are usually making top $. I will only judge a fighter if they don't take/make a fight because of drug testing. So far that has not been the case for Derrick James' fighters because Errol accepted VADA with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
        Just remember that VADA cost $$$ and some fighters are willing to take the risk of fighting a dirty fighter than paying up. Also, the guys who do it for their fights are usually making top $. I will only judge a fighter if they don't take/make a fight because of drug testing. So far that has not been the case for Derrick James' fighters because Errol accepted VADA with no problem.
        that's errol like I said he was not the two who seem off its his other brant and charlo I just threw in that errol was also very big for 147.and errol did vada for spence as far as I know he is not doing 365 and if your not then it really don't prove nothing.

Comment

I started this post but I don't think you can call them cheaters for sure without some evidence
          It's the same with PacROID. Dude dodges drug tests for Y E A R S. Saying he's afraid of needles, giving blood weakens him, needs a drug testing CUTOFF DATE, and Floyd is not the commission.

Sometimes concrete evidence isn't available and you have to use circumstantial evidence. It's night and day the dude is doping and he's being a dick about it...kind of like Manny iirc

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            He has a different trainer so it's a different approach. Jermell was goin 10 rounds with guys like Charles Bellamy and Mario Lozano. He just outboxed them to a boring decision. If he was with James back then they wouldn't have seen the final bell.
            That syringe doe

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
              I will only judge a fighter if they don't take/make a fight because of drug testing
              Hi pac fans lmfao Spoon23

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                It's the same with PacROID. Dude dodges drug tests for Y E A R S. Saying he's afraid of needles, giving blood weakens him, needs a drug testing CUTOFF DATE, and Floyd is not the commission.

Sometimes concrete evidence isn't available and you have to use circumstantial evidence. It's night and day the dude is doping and he's being a dick about it...kind of like Manny iirc
                yea if Floyd did what many did he would have been run out of boxing[afaid of needles] lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Speaking of Rob Brant, do most people give him a good shot to beat Braehmer? I've honestly not seen enough of Brant to evaluate his ability yet, but Braehmer looks absolutely finished and bookmakers are offering above even money for a Brant victory, so I'm tempted to throw a wager on him.
                  Stay away, horrible bet at evens. This is like walking through a minefield. The odds were better when first released. Brant's never been 12 rounds before. If you're going to back the Brant, go for KO rounds 1-3. Brant been 10 rounds once, a majority decision against someone nowhere the level of Jurgen.

Comment

u might be right I hope u r really but gotta admit still have some doubt. one thing id like to say though and this is about all fighters why would not all a class fighters[ like Floyd] demand testing why would you trust your opp
                    The short answer is that demanding testing would take a good chunk of money out of your own pocket, in a sport where basically everything moved/moves on a fight-by-fight basis.

Can't recall where I saw the number, but the cost to have USADA test through a camp was something like $30k a fighter. VADA basically cut that cost down to a third (with obvious differences), but that's helped make testing more economically sensible for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      The short answer is that demanding testing would take a good chunk of money out of your own pocket, in a sport where basically everything moved/moves on a fight-by-fight basis.

Can't recall where I saw the number, but the cost to have USADA test through a camp was something like $30k a fighter. VADA basically cut that cost down to a third (with obvious differences), but that's helped make testing more economically sensible for everyone.
                      I'm talkin real a sde fighters guys makin 500k or more . I would think even 30k aint crap if your op might be juicing. the stuff really does work lol the juice that is

Comment

Working...
                      X