No announcement yet.

Anybody ever owned a protection dog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    This is the view from my farm. My view from my job in the states is a parking lot.

I don't mind coming to work here, my dog can come too.

Congrats bro, glad you're doing well over there.

It was a big decision, was it easy, any regrets?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Congrats bro, glad you're doing well over there.

It was a big decision, was it easy, any regrets?.
      None whatsoever. I was losing my mind in the States, I felt like I was a slave to my job, like I was throwing my life away.

Comment

None whatsoever. I was losing my mind in the States, I felt like I was a slave to my job, like I was throwing my life away.
        I feel like doing the same myself. I plan on making it a reality within the next couple of years.

Comment

I am but my Grandpa died and he left my dad a lot of property and land, which he didn't want to take care of so he passed it on to me.

I came down here just to get everything operational and find a relative i could trust to manage so I could make some easy profit on the side and go back home, but I kinda ****ing fell in love with the place. Most of the land I inherited is fish farm land, and after a couple weeks on one of my farms, in the wide open spaces and fresh air, and the ocean on one side and mountains and filipino countryside on the other, and wide green fields, I thought to myself, why the **** do I ever want to go back home and sit in traffic 3 hours everyday to work another 10 hours at a soul draining job.

I discovered right here is where I want to be, with absolute freedom to do whatever the hell I wanted. I got everything I need right here and I don't need to go back to the states.

I feel lucky, enlightened that I found a better way to live than what I used to know. I look at my facebook feed with all of my friends' trivial complaints and problems and I honestly feel sorry for them.

I'm sitting here like a King. **** America.
          That sounds awesome.

If you can make a living there why would you do anything else? **** the rat race, leave that to the rest of us that have no other choice.

Comment

Sorry about your lolo. Bro, sounds like you got a great lifetime gig. Good for you! Are you a us citizen still? Is it required to come back every so often or yearly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I feel like doing the same myself. I plan on making it a reality within the next couple of years.
              Do it bro, life's too short to not follow your desires. We're not made to be complacent, we're made to conquer life.

It's so short, and there's nothing greater than overcoming your fears and doubts and feeling alive.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-16-2016, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                That sounds awesome.

If you can make a living there why would you do anything else? **** the rat race, leave that to the rest of us that have no other choice.
                I think there's always a choice. Even if something seems impossible, i'd rather die trying than accepting the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                  Sorry about your lolo. Bro, sounds like you got a great lifetime gig. Good for you! Are you a us citizen still? Is it required to come back every so often or yearly?
                  Thank you brother. He was a good man, and took care of his family. I'm getting my dual citizenship so I can come and go whenever I want pretty sweet deal haha

Comment

My Jhonny is protecting a temple in Japan now!!

Comment

Working...
                    X