Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Why would I care if Wilder or Fury beat him?
    Because you said you think they are better?

If you think they are better then they should prove it, not just hope that someone else does it so they don't have to.

That would be like me saying I don't rate Wilder, I think AJ is better so I hope Ortiz beats him.

No, I hope AJ fights Wilder himself and proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Not at all.

Last time Wilder did fight an out of shape Fury who had just come off a long layoff and extreme weight loss. Those are just facts.

Wilder made you buy that Fury could never be better

Hilarious. Wilder was the in-form fighter at the time and should have lost that fight.
      Wilder came in at least 10 pounds lighter then he usually is verse Fury. Note, Wilder is 6'7 and him averaging around 220-225 is pretty darn skinny as is, 209 though? Yeah right

Fury did fight an unprepared Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
        Wilder came in at least 10 pounds lighter then he usually is verse Fury. Note, Wilder is 6'7 and him averaging around 220-225 is pretty darn skinny as is, 209 though? Yeah right

Fury did fight an unprepared Wilder
        I'm sorry but that's just total bs

Wilder was 215 when he fought Ortiz. He's skinny. That's just the way it is.

He's been sub 220 for many fights and was fully prepared for that fight, and if he wasn't that would have been his own fault anyway.

Tyson Fury had legit issues to battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          I wonder what Wilder would actually react if he loses to Fury, because if he loses. 120 million that he declined is pretty much gone and it is never coming back. He would probably kill someone for declining that amount of money.
          Wilder has no intention of an AJ fight . If money was a priority he wouldn't have declined 7 million for Whyte who he said was an easy win ,12.5 to 100 million from team AJ and so on, even Briggs offered him 2 million which was a very high payday at the time . I suspect wilder wouldn't recover from and when fury takes his belt ,he seems to be a control freak and will take two more L's against him.

The big question is will wilder stay in the game ? I highly doubt that ,he's to ego driven and would rather take financial losses then clash with AJ after Fury dismantles him .

Comment

I'm sorry but that's just total bs

Wilder was 215 when he fought Ortiz. He's skinny. That's just the way it is.

He's been sub 220 for many fights and was fully prepared for that fight, and if he wasn't that would have been his own fault anyway.

Tyson Fury had legit issues to battle.
            I just noticed that the two PBC boys Wilder and Ruiz both blamed their losses on their weight, one said he was under and the other over after reading your post. Ha

If AJ made excuses this forum would be all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              I just noticed that the two PBC boys Wilder and Ruiz both blamed their losses on their weight, one said he was under and the other over after reading your post. Ha

If AJ made excuses this forum would be all over him.
              AJ didn't make a single excuse for his loss. TO DIS DAY there was no excuse.

Wilder went on a nationwide tour complaining about the judges, the referee, tyson was his best ever, he was robbed, the 10 count, posted insta videos etc.

That was pathetic.

Comment

AJ didn't make a single excuse for his loss. TO DIS DAY there was no excuse.

Wilder went on a nationwide tour complaining about the judges, the referee, tyson was his best ever, he was robbed, the 10 count, posted insta videos etc.

That was pathetic.
                The broken arm excuse was classic and days later his trainers didn't have any idea what that was about when a reporter asked them . That crew is always off center and try hardest to get in sync with the lying at that Tuscaloo gym . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  The broken arm excuse was classic and days later his trainers didn't have any idea what that was about when a reporter asked them . That crew is always off center and try hardest to get in sync with the lying at that Tuscaloo gym . Ha
                  Don't forget the baby oil Fury put on himself one to.

Fuking dummies that stand behind his crap. :wank:

Comment

Why?

Wilder chose not to fight Klitschko, Parker, AJ, etc. he hasn’t fought any of the top contenders aside from Fury and Ortiz in more than 40 fights.

So AJ did all the work wilder didn’t do, so I can’t see how he doesn’t deserve it.
                    i know i know...i get it. and i know what youre saying. I dont think all of them has that great resume of being battle tested. AJ and Fury got Klits on the resume BUT...Fury beat Klits when Klits was active and winning and beating undefeated guys. After His loss to fury he goes away for two years and some change and fights an active AJ. Younger fresher. And held hiso own through the rust and age. OK...he beat that Klits. Wasnt impressed. Wilder well he aint dont much better. beat a lot of tomato cans. and a LOSS imo with Fury. Beat a game Ortiz which he was losing the fight in the second. He does have The WBC title. Has defended without a loss. AND I know Stiverne and arreola fought for a vacant stap and nobody EARNED it. Then Wilder comes by wins a decision and takes the unearned strap from him. (like a fukin soap opera huh)
                    Fury is still much alive in this game. IM guess he will beat Wilder in the rematch (if he dont get careless and get KOd) And a mega fight in the UK would be right for the money it would make. But Wilder or Fury imo should be the unified Champ. Not AJ. He loss to tubby. Looked like shlt (meaning he fought scared) beat a old Klits for a vacant titles Fury left behind. So much similarity in resumes and vacant titles made up titles and old guy new guy ahhhhhhh Guess it just comes down to really who brings that wow factor to the division..... Fury and Wilder for me. And i think both will beat the breaks of AJ. Its gonna be interesting IF THE PROMOTERS dont hijack the fight with mandatories and money and all the polo-tricks!
                    sorry for the Rant

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      i know i know...i get it. and i know what youre saying. I dont think all of them has that great resume of being battle tested. AJ and Fury got Klits on the resume BUT...Fury beat Klits when Klits was active and winning and beating undefeated guys. After His loss to fury he goes away for two years and some change and fights an active AJ. Younger fresher. And held hiso own through the rust and age. OK...he beat that Klits. Wasnt impressed. Wilder well he aint dont much better. beat a lot of tomato cans. and a LOSS imo with Fury. Beat a game Ortiz which he was losing the fight in the second. He does have The WBC title. Has defended without a loss. AND I know Stiverne and arreola fought for a vacant stap and nobody EARNED it. Then Wilder comes by wins a decision and takes the unearned strap from him. (like a fukin soap opera huh)
                      Fury is still much alive in this game. IM guess he will beat Wilder in the rematch (if he dont get careless and get KOd) And a mega fight in the UK would be right for the money it would make. But Wilder or Fury imo should be the unified Champ. Not AJ. He loss to tubby. Looked like shlt (meaning he fought scared) beat a old Klits for a vacant titles Fury left behind. So much similarity in resumes and vacant titles made up titles and old guy new guy ahhhhhhh Guess it just comes down to really who brings that wow factor to the division..... Fury and Wilder for me. And i think both will beat the breaks of AJ. Its gonna be interesting IF THE PROMOTERS dont hijack the fight with mandatories and money and all the polo-tricks!
                      sorry for the Rant
                      Wait wait wait. What you're saying is not true.

Klitschko didn't "go away" for 2 years plus. First and foremost he fought AJ exactly 1.5 years after the Fury fight. Secondly, Klitschko was in training to fight Fury in a rematch in July 2016, and after that was cancelled he agreed to fight AJ and I believe it was publicly announced in december 2016 about a year after the Fury fight.

Now, let's just agree that Wladimir Klitschko is a better name than any guy on Wilder's resume.

However, what I will you is that what matters when it's all said and done is not so much these contenders, but how the fights turn out between each other.

Those three guys need to fight each other. multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                      X