No announcement yet.

when you're on your deathbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    That would be the least of your worries.
    oh the worrying part is over buddy. you about to die. no worries. just regrets, that you spent your time on earth watching other men sweat. and worrying about other men's weight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      if all you do is watch sports then sure...but i think most do more then just watch sports man
      well people do sleep. and a few work. so if you watch 100 hrs of sports a year, you don't think that's a lot of ballsweat to be seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
        don't you think it'll be frustrating that you spent so much time watching men do sports? at least with drugs or booze, you're experiencing it. but isn't it a waste of life to just watch others live theirs?
        you could say the same about anything you enjoy that doesn't necessarily benefit your life.

Will i regret all those pick up basketball games i play? The girls i dated that didn't pan out?

with that theory you would regret your life..

coming from a man who suffered from regret.---Don't regret ****tt, just learn from what your regret and perform better when the next opportunity comes

Comment

I also think you are over stretching hours put into sports..

People watch way more TV..

Series, reality tv, netflix.....

relative, sports prob don't make up much.

Comment

when you're on your deathbed

don't you think it'll be frustrating that you spent so much time watching men do sports? at least with drugs or booze, you're experiencing it. but isn't it a waste of life to just watch others live theirs?
            ... when you're on your deathbed you may (at most) contemplate Death -- or the mystery of...

Comment

Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted. If you're sitting around bored then go do something else but if you're happy doing something it doesn't matter whether or not it seemed fun/worthwhile by anyone else's standards

Comment

oh the worrying part is over buddy. you about to die. no worries. just regrets, that you spent your time on earth watching other men sweat. and worrying about other men's weight.
                At that time you know your destiny. You see angels or angels of death hovering. Those going to heaven can start having glimpses and hear angels singing. Those going to hell often see darkness and fire. They start sweating and some even if they had no strength amass enough strength to run away. Those who work in hospitals will tell you many die with their mouths and eyes wide open when they finally realise that the fire is real and there is no more grace for them. Ask those who are about to die when they see long lost relatives.

Comment

I don’t think i’d be giving boxing a lot of thought if i’m on my death bed really

If i’m about to croak and have a family there etc.. i don’t think i’ll be giving much thought to the time i watched Bellew v Chilemba or something.

Comment

Working...
                  X