No announcement yet.

Americans, stop trying to claim Wilder>AJ to try save face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans, stop trying to claim Wilder>AJ to try save face

You did this with Ortiz too after the ref saved Wilder in that one by giving him an extra 30 seconds between rounds.

Now you are pulling it again with Fury.

FURY may beat AJ

Wilder is #3 and lucky to be that tbh.

AJ >= Wilder

Comment

It's funny how pathetic and shameless some people are.

I'll never understand it anyway, it's just a sport, people shouldn't feel so hurt that someone lost that they have to lie about it. Everyone with any decency and honesty knows Fury won that fight. You would have to be some sort of coward that is afraid to admit the truth if you say Wilder won.

Even Wilder's own team don't think he won, that's why they were jumping up and down on the side of the ring celebrating when they said it was a draw lol. You don't celebrate a draw if you think you won.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
        It's funny how pathetic and shameless some people are.

I'll never understand it anyway, it's just a sport, people shouldn't feel so hurt that someone lost that they have to lie about it. Everyone with any decency and honesty knows Fury won that fight. You would have to be some sort of coward that is afraid to admit the truth if you say Wilder won.

Even Wilder's own team don't think he won, that's why they were jumping up and down on the side of the ring celebrating when they said it was a draw lol. You don't celebrate a draw if you think you won.
        Wilder deserves credit for showing a lot of heart and almost closing the show in the 12th

just give him his props for that but dont try act like he won lol

Comment

most of those people are trolling dude. you have to be able to disseminate trolling and joking from a real legit post/thread.

This is the state of things here because the mods do such a **** job.

Comment

Wilder won.

Comment

If the ref saved Wilder then he saved Fury as well then right?

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                You did this with Ortiz too after the ref saved Wilder in that one by giving him an extra 30 seconds between rounds.

Now you are pulling it again with Fury.

FURY may beat AJ

Wilder is #3 and lucky to be that tbh.
                Wilder looks the worst he ever has against a guy coming of a 3 year coke binge and two sparring matches and now he beats AJ easier than ever.

These guys should be politicians they're that good at spinning or a shrink if they're that disillusioned.

Comment

Seeing that find, I'm even more convinced AJ will handle Fury easily. AJ will see the easy openings and traps Wilder didn't.

Comment

I think AJ will knock either of them out so I don't care that much which one he KOs first. Like it or not the fight was a draw so Fury does not go in front of Wilder in the heavyweight rankings. AJ is number 1 for sure and the A side who gets to decide who he will fight first. I think he will fight whichever man he can make the best deal with and is confident he can beat either of them. One thing is almost certain. AJ will continue to fight exclusively in England.

Comment

Working...
                    X