No announcement yet.

MMA experts claim Nasukawa is the WORLD NUMBER ONE, TBE deserves credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    Thats the thing he is so small, I mean Floyd has given size away most of his boxing career but the size difference advantage here is too much.

Japan is big money thats what Floyd is doing there.
    You clearly don’t understand this sport. Stick to boxing mate

Comment

I just hope to never hear floyd say, "YEAHH" over and over ever again in a fight build up.

Comment

Comment

I think the mma crowd is a little worried. It’s so funny how all the mma fanboys think mma fighters are invincible. None of them can stand up in the ring or the octagon with a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            The size difference is not that great and Floyd usually wears shoes with big heels as that is his style so he looked taller when in reality come fight night Floyd will probably be at height disadvantage
            He must be wearing those spice girl 5 inch platforms ha ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              That's why it won't be a boxing match...At least not the usual boxing match. There will be other elements added to it.
              What are they gonna add? If they add kicks, Floyd will probably get his ass kicked, even with the size discrepancy. If this isn't gonna be a boxing match, it's gonna be some type of fake fight. Floyd wouldn't risk legitimately losing.

Comment

You clearly don’t understand this sport. Stick to boxing mate
                What sport is that, the guy is a 5'4" 126 pound fighter fighting a 147 fighter if you cant see that he is small maybe you should stick to Basketball where small is 6 ft.

I think if they going to pay FM big money for this then more power to him, I dont blame him one bit for taking it, he accomplished more than any other boxer in history what he does now doesnt change what he has achieved in his legit boxing career.

Comment

I am sure he is better than Bruce Lee since Lee made his living as a movie actor. Bruce Lee was a skilled kung fu instructor but he never had a professional fight so I'll go with the proven pro with the real professional combat wins.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    I just hope to never hear floyd say, "YEAHH" over and over ever again in a fight build up.
                    Agreed. He needs a new word besides YEAHH.

Comment

The size difference is not that great and Floyd usually wears shoes with big heels as that is his style so he looked taller when in reality come fight night Floyd will probably be at height disadvantage

The fan boy dlck riding is unbelievable.

I just think, what if it was announced that mayweather was fighting a female. I can only imagine the type of excuses you dick riders would come up with to justify the fight. This shlt is unreal

Comment

Working...
                      X