Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi will be a broken man once Conor releases the full 36 minute session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi will be a broken man once Conor releases the full 36 minute session

Mark my words he will release it after the Floyd fight. Just like I predicted that he would call his bluff by releasing the KD video footage.

We'll see Paulie's dumb ass get exposed again when the footage shows him getting walloped for 12 rounds like the bum he is

Then he'll be on twitter non-stop, popping modafinil and adderall staying up for 48 hours to try and defend himself

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Mark my words he will release it after the Floyd fight. Just like I predicted that he would call his bluff by releasing the KD video footage.

We'll see Paulie's dumb ass get exposed again when the footage shows him getting walloped for 12 rounds like the bum he is

Then he'll be on twitter non-stop, popping modafinil and adderall staying up for 48 hours to try and defend himself
    Why are you cucks making a big deal out of sparring?

Shane Mosley made GG look less than average sparring.

Want to make a big deal about that????

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

I guarantee Malignaggi made a big deal out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        I guarantee Malignaggi made a big deal out of it.
        McGregor is the one dude.

When you bring in somebody to spar, you try to learn and prepare yourself for who you're fighting....not get all macho and try to hurt them.

Connor is a fool.

Comment

Well he did say he lost the last 2 rounds. I doubt Conor will care about Pauline after the Floyd fight. I wouldn't doubt Conor got his ears boxed for most of the sparring

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Well he did say he lost the last 2 rounds. I doubt Conor will care about Pauline after the Floyd fight. I wouldn't doubt Conor got his ears boxed for most of the sparring
            The way these hoes make a big deal out of sparring makes you wonder about them.

Comment

Listening to this Conor interview right now & they talk about the KD & the sparring & he's saying the sparring partners were worried about Paulie that night cuz we was acting wonky & sh^t after the 12 rounds of sparring.

Comment

Comment

It will never happen..

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Cuck detected.

Paulie Mangina a big deal out of sparring. Can't blame people for poking fun at the irony of the situation, once footage of Conor embarrassing him has been shown.

Comment

Working...
                    X