No announcement yet.

Miura vs Vargas rematch being discussed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    Miura almost pulled a judah, dude compose yourself, breathe, think. everyone should watch JMM get up from a KD

I want this fight, but there are other great fights. I dont want either dimished before Walters or
    loma etc
    He probably was afraid of the ref not even counting and just waving it straight off so he poped back up and put his hands up to show the world IM OKAY so they cant stop it on him. You got to remember not his country, doesnt want to get jobbed and doesnt want to lose.

But glad we getting a discussion of a remtach, this fight has rematch written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      The last 2 japanese fighters I've watched were awesome. Miura for obvious reasons, and the other guy who fought on the PBC card 3? Weeks ago. Already forgot his name, but that dude was legit, I thought he was going to starched, but he beat the breaks off a good opponent, of course PBC judges gave him the draw though.

I'm liking this new wave of Japanese fighters.
      You talking bout kameda? And they've always been like that it must be the dishonor thing because I've noticed they go out blasting and never quit. Like the Japanese dude that fought omar figureoa or the one that fought robert guerrero they just don't quit

Comment

I think we'd al love t see them again

This is what id personally pay PPV for, but thats just me

Alternatively, feed Vargas to Uchiyama. If he enjoyed Miuras punches, hes going to love a nasty right hand from Uchiyama

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          You talking bout kameda? And they've always been like that it must be the dishonor thing because I've noticed they go out blasting and never quit. Like the Japanese dude that fought omar figureoa or the one that fought robert guerrero they just don't quit
          Nah it wasn't kameda, he was bigger than him.

And yeah they take there beatings like men, I honestly think someone needs to school there trainers on when it's appropriate to throw in a towel because Some of the beatings I've seen them take are definitely causing permanent damage and for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Nah it wasn't kameda, he was bigger than him.

And yeah they take there beatings like men, I honestly think someone needs to school there trainers on when it's appropriate to throw in a towel because Some of the beatings I've seen them take are definitely causing permanent damage and for no reason.
            Keita Obara

Comment

Working...
            X