Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official Book Readers Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read Frankenstein and The Time Machine for the first time last month. Just finished the third book of the Long Price Quartet by Daniel Abraham today. One more to go.

Comment

I wish I could read more but I am in school still. I read Siddhartha by Herman Hesse Denzel Washington favorite book ITS AWESOME

and the alquimist by Cohelo pretty popular book also good
      Last edited by El_Forklift; 01-23-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Sick Puppy
        On a Pale Horse
        Zaguaron

Are all pretty good.

Comment

Currently reading Mastery by Robert Greene, another great read by him.

Comment

Started reading The Count of Monte Cristo last week.

I highly recommend it. Very informative about the period of Napoleon etc. But it's also entertaining as hell and fast paced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              Started reading The Count of Monte Cristo last week.

I highly recommend it. Very informative about the period of Napoleon etc. But it's also entertaining as hell and fast paced.
              Base on your recommendation I will read this book in the near future. Have you finished reading it?

Comment

Currently reading a series of books by detective/mystery writer Max Allan Collins.
                They are set during important periods of the last century and have as main
                protagonists historical figures. For example, at Pearl Harbour attack we have Edgar
                Rice Burroughs (Tazan, John Carter of Mars), in the Hindenburg disaster Leslie Catheris, author of The Saint books, etc.

Comment

Tao of the Wu by Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.

Has a lot of insight based on experiences throughout RZA's life. I would say its pretty compelling to any type of reader.

Comment

Just started Duty, Robert Gates biography. Going to read state of fear by Crichton next.

Comment

Reading the Sandman by Neil Gaiman, I'll comment more when I finish the first book.

Comment

Working...
                      X