No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    And burr the Lakers gonna find a way past the clippers. LeBron and AD is a better combo imo. Clippers have better talent around Kawhi and George tho. AD will dominate and win that series
    Clippers need a legitimate point guard who can thread the needle, all that talent and Kawhi is still getting defended very well. You can't have Kawhi who's exceptional off the ball creating for others like that, that's not his game. Obviously the Clippers will improve but that's one thing that stands out.

Comment

• Like I said ^

Clippers best find themselves a playmaker or else all this hype was a waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Clippers need a legitimate point guard who can thread the needle, all that talent and Kawhi is still getting defended very well. You can't have Kawhi who's exceptional off the ball creating for others like that, that's not his game. Obviously the Clippers will improve but that's one thing that stands out.
        I agree. They got absolutely embarrassed and Leonard was shut down. That's why I don't get why everyone's so confident they'll beat the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Sorry, think you made a typo.

Clippers *

did your brain get injured like the rest of the Warriors?

those load managing pretenders aint shit

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

We don't have any ****ing players

Good to see you back hermano.

Comment

• I love that people are counting us out already. To be honest, we aren't playing that well. The Bucks game was disgraceful. Even while playing relatively mediocre we've beaten the Lakers, Rockets, Raptors, Mavericks. Celtics, etc. All this with Kawhi and PG in and out of the lineup. We're a work in progress obviously and we don't bring our best every night. Hopefully we'll get it together by March heading into April. Let the Lakers get all the hype for doing what exactly? They didn't even beat us without PG and people are crowning them and calling them a potentially ATG team. We shall see...Christmas Day will be interesting. It's going to be really hard for any team to beat us with our big 4 but we've got to get better and gain chemistry.

Comment

• Wednesday night.

A classic East-West matchup.

New York Knicks vs. Golden State Warriors

Two teams playing for the lone rights of last place

Comment

• Lakers and Heat on right now.

Should be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    I love that people are counting us out already. To be honest, we aren't playing that well. The Bucks game was disgraceful. Even while playing relatively mediocre we've beaten the Lakers, Rockets, Raptors, Mavericks. Celtics, etc. All this with Kawhi and PG in and out of the lineup. We're a work in progress obviously and we don't bring our best every night. Hopefully we'll get it together by March heading into April. Let the Lakers get all the hype for doing what exactly? They didn't even beat us without PG and people are crowning them and calling them a potentially ATG team. We shall see...Christmas Day will be interesting. It's going to be really hard for any team to beat us with our big 4 but we've got to get better and gain chemistry.

I think PG said last week they haven't even practiced that much together because he was hurt.

They'll get it together.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I miss my team.

We lost to the Knicks ffs

Comment

Working...
                      X