***The Official 2015 NFL Draft Prospect/Mock Draft Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Corners
    Marcus peters has legit lockdown corner potential but he has tons of off the field issues

Eli Oko-opher or whatever his name from Oregon is... He has lock downed down major guys before but got hurt this season

Pj williams from Florida state is late first rd/2nd rd

Safeties
    Landon Collins from Alabama has the most hype but the guy is a huge liability in coverage, I think he will never live up to the 1st rd status

Gerold hollimon from Louisville is the best free safety, the guy is a true ballhawk

The kid from Ohio state, I forget his name, doran grant I believe, he is a good nickel package guy cause he can play cb or safety

Kurt shumpert from Michigan state is also a decent prospect

Olamu is like Verrett, Small and gets hurt. Would not touch Olamu with a 40 inch pole.

There is a guy from Wake Forest who is pretty good.

Then there is Jalen Collins from LSU, Alex Carter from Stanford, And Ronald Darby from FSU.

Comment

Lol... That sitcom sucked... You need to rock a growing pains avi, or even mr belvedere
      Good advice. I'll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Olamu is like Verrett, Small and gets hurt. Would not touch Olamu with a 40 inch pole.

There is a guy from Wake Forest who is pretty good.

Then there is Jalen Collins from LSU, Alex Carter from Stanford, And Ronald Darby from FSU.
        Olamu is good, I think he is bottom 1st rd def 2nd guy.. The other guys you mentioned I think are all 2nd and 3rd rd talents.. Though I think Carter could start right away, and Collins has potential to become a starter.. Darby is gonna be a career nickel back and 3cb .. No way is he anywhere near 1st rd

Comment

Olamu is good, I think he is bottom 1st rd def 2nd guy.. The other guys you mentioned I think are all 2nd and 3rd rd talents.. Though I think Carter could start right away, and Collins has potential to become a starter.. Darby is gonna be a career nickel back and 3cb .. No way is he anywhere near 1st rd
          Collins is tall like Richard Sherman. I wonder if he can translate his game to be like Sherman. But know one studies film better than Richard Sherman does.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Collins is tall like Richard Sherman. I wonder if he can translate his game to be like Sherman. But know one studies film better than Richard Sherman does.
            Sherman is extremely smart.. Hard to duplicate him.. Collins will be ok, but I don't ever see him being a pro bowler..

I also forgot to mention the kid from tcu kevin white.. His stock is slowly rising

Comment

So finally my Saints make a move to try and get the #2 corner position together(arguably the weak link of our defense, and a catalysis as to why our line cant get any pressure on the opposing QBs).

In comes homegrown talent New Orleans born and raised Delvin Breaux.

6-1/193 25 y/o Corner. He injured his C3-6 in high school(McDonogh35), and has spent the last two seasons as a shutdown corner in the CFL(LSU wanted him but he couldn't clear medical, so he served there as an assistant for a lil bit). I think its a good move for us, which will give SBJ more time to grow, as well as give us some depth at corner. This also gives us a little breathing room, in focusing on our 1st rd pick(cause that shiet is gonna be crucial).

I'd like us to scoop up Quinten Rollins(CB) in the draft. Depending on how this kid does at the combine he might be there in the 2nd rd for us. Cant have too many 6ft corners that are athletic with potential.

Comment

Collins might be gone in the 1st rd. If teams were smart they'd scoop him up quick. If we don't do shiet else at LSU we make NFL ready DBs.

Comment

Working...
                X