Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Nelo beats Danny J... what excuses are Nelo haters gonna come up with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a big fan of both GGG and Canelo and I like Jacobs but not as much. I thought GGG clearly beat Jacobs by several points and that fight seem to take something out of Jacobs. He has not looked as good since then. Due to unusual circumstances and a very long time between the weigh in and the fight Jacobs was able to put on a lot of weight. He outweighed GGG by an estimated 10 pounds at 180 for Jacobs to 170 for GGG. GGG had to weigh in in the morning too but Jacobs did not. Jacobs will have no such advantage when he fights Canelo. I think Canelo will soften Jacobs up with a vicious body attack and knock him out,

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      FFS cabbages like you seriously irritate the **** out of me.
      You irritate the hell out of lots of us yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You irritate the hell out of lots of us yourself.
        STFU you clueless dreg. Tell us how Broner is a runner and a clincher you clown. Have you ever even seen Canelo and Jacobs fight. "I think" nobody gives a **** what you think. You don't even watch the damn sport but come on here giving your opinion, pretending to be a neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Things do not have to be mutually exclusive. You can think Canelo is a top level fighter, one of the best in the game, and at the same time you can look at his resume and say it isn't as great as some people would have you believe.
          Fair.. I just think to this point, he's fought everyone that he's supposed to. Hasn't ducked anyone.. You don't have to be a fan, but to not respect that is illogical IMO

Comment

"Jacobs Softened Him Up..." it is always something people who hate someone can pull out of their collective Asses to bash a fighter

This Era of boxing fans are just full of excuses basically!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              I'm not a hater. But it is pretty simple, just win decisively. I would say that to any top fighter. You want to shut people up for good you go out and dominate. Boxing isn't like other sports where it is clear to everyone who won because there are point totals. The only way you really close mouths in boxing is by being decisive.

Canelo deserves respect for this fight. Jacobs is an excellent fighter. I hope the best fighter wins but I will never just go with what ever Vegas says "won". Boxing is utterly corrupt.

I look forward to an entertaining fight. I hope the best fighter wins, but I have my own book and in the end that is all that matters to me.
              I agree. I score all important fights as carefully and fairly as I can. My score card is the only one that matters to me. I think Canelo can beat Jacobs fairly with no help from generous judges. If Jacobs deserves to win if only by a single point then Jacobs should be the new champion. I thought GGG beat Canelo twice and the scoring was unfair to GGG and overly generous to Canelo.

Comment

I think Jacobs is an excellent fight. All that said I do remember a good amount of the Golovkin hater crowd saying Jacobs had a glass jaw. I'm sure that now that their guy is fighting him they won't be saying the same thing.

Consistency in sports and politics exists but for a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  FFS cabbages like you seriously irritate the **** out of me.
                  Do I annoy you? I don't let anyone annoy me in this place. Everyone thinks they can play god round here

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Everyone thinks they can play god round here
                    I once played God in a school play. I sent fire to reign down on the degenerates in Sodom

Comment

I just don’t think Jacobs is a good fighter. Him fighting a close fight with Cripple F said more about Golovkin than it did Jacobs. His biggest win is against another overrated fighter in Quillin

Comment

Working...
                      X