Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: White customer grabs black McDonalds worker, she beats him bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy got lit up by a woman half his size over a Big Mac. He might want to rethink his life choices.

Comment

all these white dudes getting beat up at fast food places look the same.

Comment

Fast food joints are the absolute rockbottom institutions of society.

I will not step foot in a fast food joint because I don't trust a single one of those minimum wage making bastards to not spit, come, or shlt in my food.

Comment

she got them hands doe

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            she got them hands doe
            Ah she only got 2 shots in. The rest missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Fast food joints are the absolute rockbottom institutions of society.

I will not step foot in a fast food joint because I don't trust a single one of those minimum wage making bastards to not spit, come, or shlt in my food.
              not every fast food place is a complete **** show.

alot of chick fil a's , in n out burgers are pretty clean compared to ur average mcdonalds or burger king

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                not every fast food place is a complete **** show.

alot of chick fil a's , in n out burgers are pretty clean compared to ur average mcdonalds or burger king
                I'm gonna pass lol. Health and Nutrition is too damn important to me to leave it in the hands of A bunch of teenagers and dropouts.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  I'm gonna pass lol. Health and Nutrition is too damn important to me to leave it in the hands of A bunch of teenagers and dropouts.
                  Aren't you the same guy that used to chug bottles of Jack Daniel's and bang hookers raw?

Comment

The shots were crisp and plentiful (if not practically ignored). Shame it wasn't a dude he grabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                      Aren't you the same guy that used to chug bottles of Jack Daniel's and bang hookers raw?
                      So if you used to chug Jack Daniels and bang hookers raw, that means you're ok with minimum wage making dropouts ****ing with your food?

I don't see the connection.

Comment

Working...
                      X