Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bones is back, the king returns at light heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drug issues aside that was a flawless performance,he is the MMA equivalent to Crawford and lomachenko

Comment

The GOAT is back, he already whooped DC twice.

I could careless for a rematch and this lame dbl champ thing UFC fighters have been after.

Comment

I remembered the first time I saw jon jones fight was against Mauricio rua and I remembered thinking this man will go far in his career...he even beat one off my favourite fighters in Rampage Jackson and proceeded to build on his career more and more..

then unfortunately there was the whole PEDs scandal in a few fights and it pretty much took a decline from there, don't get me wrong he won his fights and his belts back and no one has defeated him legitimately yet but I can't help but feel a little suspicious sometimes because he's been caught more than once..

ah well welcome back but stay off the banned substances etc as that will not benefit anything...
        Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 12-31-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Every sport has been dirty from the beginning. MMA is no different. So have the fighters all been given their post fight drug tests yet?
          Last edited by Anthony342; 01-02-2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Nobody at any weight can beat him, always believed this. I have a funny feeling that if he passes the drug tests afterwards that he may retire. He completely cleaned out 205 and there's not much of a challenge left for him. DC wants no part of him and Jones doesn't want to go to HW. He may want to avoid future ****storms because he aint gonna stay out of trouble.
            If Cain looks good in his comeback fight than Cain vs. JBJ would be good at HW. If JBJ wins itll add more fuel to the fire for a Cormier rubbermatch. At LHW if Dominick Reyes looks impressive in his next fight than JBJ would have a new challenger.

Comment

Gustaffson did not come to fight and his performance was absolute crap. Jones has deteriorated and is far from what he was 3-4 years ago.

Comment

Working...
              X