The #Chiefs are releasing RB Kareem Hunt. Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The #Chiefs are releasing RB Kareem Hunt. Wow

Kareem Hunt Seen On Video Attacking Teenaged Girl In Cleveland Hotel
    Kareem Hunt is done. The Kansas City Chiefs star baller is seen on the following TMZ video shoving, attacking, and kicking a 19-year-old Cleveland girl to the floor at a hotel back in February.

There is no audio, but the incident took place a Kareem’s hotel at 3:22am February 10 2018 after the teenager was asked to leave the room, but the account of why is in question. The unidentified girl says that she refused to “hook up” with one of Kareem’s friends and was asked to leave.

It's a wrap for the chefs

The Chiefs will be just fine with Spencer Ware running the ball.

Comment

He deserves it. Should of been arrested probably

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        The Chiefs will be just fine with Spencer Ware running the ball.
        They will lose in the AFC finals

Comment

The incident didn’t look that bad. At some point where is the accountability for this “victim” who attacked him too? This story stinks.

Comment

a hoe shows up to a hotel room and refuses to be a hoe. she is then asked to leave and doesn't want to.. that's trespassing at that point. hoe leave. hopefully my sorry ass Dolphins scoop him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              a hoe shows up to a hotel room and refuses to be a hoe. she is then asked to leave and doesn't want to.. that's trespassing at that point. hoe leave. hopefully my sorry ass Dolphins scoop him up.
              Yea, youre dolphins do fockin suck big fat monkey nuts

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Yea, youre dolphins do fockin suck big fat monkey nuts
                one day man.... one day.

but hey at least I can brag about the undefeated season i wasn't alive to witness.

Comment

Pats path to the Superbowl just got a whole lot easier... And bish had it comin

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    The incident didn’t look that bad. At some point where is the accountability for this “victim” who attacked him too? This story stinks.
                    It wasn't Ray Rice bad but there is no way the NFL / KC could just do nothing once the video is out and the heat is on em.

Comment

Working...
                    X