Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Pacquiao: I Was Scared? You Didn't Want To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford To Pacquiao: I Was Scared? You Didn't Want To Fight!

World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion Terence Crawford has reacted to the recent statements from World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight champion (WBA) Manny Pacquiao, who rejected any talk that he avoided a potential fight with Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Makes no difference now... But the REAL truth is Bobfather wanted Pac as a feeder for his new Manny (Lomachenko). Arum stopped this (Crawford/Pacquiao) fight from happening.

Bobby is a full blown Crawdawg now... lol
    You took 2 long BoB

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Makes no difference now... But the REAL truth is Bobfather wanted Pac as a feeder for his new Manny (Lomachenko). Arum stopped this (Crawford/Pacquiao) fight from happening.

You took 2 long BoB
      The real truth is years ago Pac pases on this fight when he and Koncz said they needed at least 20 mil for the fight. Loma wasn’t even an option until way after that when Koncz and Freddie Roach both said they didn’t want Crawford.

That’s when Loma became an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post

You took 2 long BoB
        Source? Bob wanted Pac to fight Crawford and it was Freddy that said no. Easily verifiable.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          The real truth is years ago Pac pases on this fight when he and Koncz said they needed at least 20 mil for the fight. Loma wasn’t even an option until way after that when Koncz and Freddie Roach both said they didn’t want Crawford.

That’s when Loma became an option.
          arum didnt wanna pay him because he wasnt gonna resign.

"did manny ever tell you that i dont wanna fight terence"? "never".

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Source? Bob wanted Pac to fight Crawford and it was Freddy that said no. Easily verifiable.
            Educated guess because of Arum's history.
            (Its his M.O. to face his EX biggest star Vs. His current biggest star)

Comment

Staying neutral in this one because I like both fighters but I will say that while Pacquiao was still with Top Rank, Loma vs Pacquiao was being talked about far more than Pacquiao vs Crawford from Bob Arum

Comment

Arum didn't want that fight because he thought that he could milk pac for more money and knew Crawford would beat pac down beyond repair. Even roach was on record saying that Crawford would be a nightmare for pac. Pac couldn't even beat Jeff Horn, imagine what Crawford would have done.

Comment

I think we can all agree that Crawford afraid of Pacquiao is delusional.

Either Pacquiao is promoting a Broner match or he needs an intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Arum didn't want that fight because he thought that he could milk pac for more money and knew Crawford would beat pac down beyond repair. Even roach was on record saying that Crawford would be a nightmare for pac. Pac couldn't even beat Jeff Horn, imagine what Crawford would have done.
                    My thoughts exactly. A blood bath followed by a burial, I'm glad it never happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X