Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night a fighter on the Floyd Mayweather promotions card left the ring in the 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night a fighter on the Floyd Mayweather promotions card left the ring in the 3rd

typical kid born in the 90s who can't handle being embarrassed or losing

Comment

Another Haymon card were the boxer leaves the ring.

Comment

Which one is the Mayweather fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
          Another Haymon card were the boxer leaves the ring.
          A Floyd Mayweather Promotions card. Do you see PBC anywhere on that mat? That's like calling a GBP local card an HBO card

Comment

lol................

Comment

I thought he was just going to roll out under the bottom rope at first. And it's funny how he was waving his hand at the ref like "I ain't trying to hear sh it you're saying. I'm outta here "

Comment

Some just ain't 'bout this life.

Comment

LOL. In fairness he's in his 2nd pro fight (0-0-1 vs a guy who's 0-1-3 now) & he's from Michigan & I never heard of him winning sh^t & I pay attention to the Michigan amateur scene. And anyone assh#le who don't fall off the treadmill can get a boxing license. So boxing just might be for this cat. Surely it isn't based on that video.

F#cking funny doe. Idk why he'd just not stay down vs getting out of the ring all dramatic like he did. The way he got out of there is actually kind of impressive as easily as he did it lmfao. They were easier, less weird ways to quit then how he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Which one is the Mayweather fighter?
                    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    A Floyd Mayweather Promotions card. Do you see PBC anywhere on that mat? That's like calling a GBP local card an HBO card
                    So are gonna tell us which one the mayweather fighter is? You responded to a comment already but not the important question that needs to be answered.
                    Or do you want to click bait people into thinking the mayweather fighter is the one who quit so people can talk **** then say "ha no! The mayweather fighter made the other guy quit!"?

Comment

Working...
                    X