Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone should tell Kovalev that you don't get points for holding and hitting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone should tell Kovalev that you don't get points for holding and hitting

I just rewatched the fight with the sound off. I had Kovalev up by a 1 point after the first 6. Can't really see how anyone can score that fight for Kovalev. You don't get points for holding and hitting which is exactly what Kovalev did for significant portions of the fight...

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    I just rewatched the fight with the sound off. I had Kovalev up by a 1 point after the first 6. Can't really see how anyone can score that fight for Kovalev. You don't get points for holding and hitting which is exactly what Kovalev did for significant portions of the fight...
    You have to watch it in slow motion too noob.

Comment

Noob?

Lol.

I've been here since 2011. Can't you read, Einstein?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
        Yes because the judges get that opportunity. And even if they did the OP is right holding does not score points

Comment

Ward did it even more, and his ball lickers here call him a master inside tactician for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
            If he does that then he might give kovalev only two or three rounds in the fight which is understandable cuz Ward put it on kovalev, kovalev was scared to mix it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Ward did it even more, and his ball lickers here call him a master inside tactician for it.
              Wrong again! Stop trying to flip the script!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                If he does that then he might give kovalev only two or three rounds in the fight which is understandable cuz Ward put it on kovalev, kovalev was scared to mix it up.
                Four. Probably four.

Comment

best part is watching Robert Byrd warn Kovalev of holding in slow motion! veriafiable proof innit

Comment

Kovs own coach admitted he was holding too much but these posters will type 8 paragraphs n post GIF of ward "rushing in illegally" acting as if they didn't see the holding lmaooo terrible

Comment

Working...
                    X