Is Punchr secretly Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Punchr secretly Marcos Maidana?

Maidana put out that video calling out everybody saying he was coming back

And then right after punchr made a thread asking everybody if they thought Maidana still had it.

It was a majority no.. and then right after that thread, Maidana announced that he wasn't really coming back.

Also, Punchr only became active, tagging every single boxing scene member, after Maidana retired.

I don't know but I think you're secretly gay.

Thread closed, you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I don't know but I think you're secretly gay.

Thread closed, you lose.
      Yeah I've spent over a million dollars on women because i'm secretly gay. I spend almost all of my money to pull hoes, because i'm gay. Everything I do in my life, I do for pus6y, because i'm gay. Makes sense.

There are is absolutely zero chance i'm gay. None whatsoever. There is nothing on this earth more set in stone than my straightness.

Comment

He definitely is...sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Yeah I've spent over a million dollars on women because i'm secretly gay. I spend almost all of my money to pull hoes, because i'm gay. Everything I do in my life, I do for pus6y, because i'm gay. Makes sense.

There are is absolutely zero chance i'm gay. None whatsoever. There is nothing on this earth more set in stone than my straightness.
          If you're not gay, stop mentioning me in gay posts. You've gotten out of control with that crap and it's making me suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            If you're not gay, stop mentioning me in gay posts. You've gotten out of control with that crap and it's making me suspicious.
            bltch, the first time you complained about getting mentioned is the same exact moment you bought a lifetime of mentions lol

Just bend over and take it , that should be easy for you.

Comment

Punchr is a rapper, boxer, thug, gangster assassin, who drives a Benz. He shadow boxes in the streets to dissuade PB32 from trying to swallow da sword!

Comment

I'd like to know if you're "thuggish yet classy" doo rag is on ebay I heard its a pvssy magnet bro.

Comment

bltch, the first time you complained about getting mentioned is the same exact moment you bought a lifetime of mentions lol

Just bend over and take it , that should be easy for you.
                  You are such a douche. You're rike Red if he spoke Engrish.

Comment

You did say a tranny had nice t1tz

Thats gay as fock

Comment

Working...
                    X