Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect Wilder to bring a new game plan in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you expect Wilder to bring a new game plan in the rematch?

Some changes need to be made in the Wlder camp or else Fury will once again win pretty much every round again and Wilder's only shot is to land that big right hand.

Will Wilder be able to adjust and bring something different to the table in order to give himself a better chance or will we see the same Wilder we saw last month?

man he isn't capable of doing anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      man he isn't capable of doing anything else

Maybe Wilder will surprise us. I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Comment

He needs to go for broke and end it early to mid rounds.

Comment

He was tactically and mentally awful the first fight.

Cant imagine he would be much worse but you cant count on someone so delusional about his boxing skill level. He genuinely believes that he, and i quote, "has an unique style and if he changes a couple things he would be a monster."

Very explosive fighter though and fury doesnt counter enough. So i give him a good shot to get a ko

Comment

If he lands the jab then he will finish the job.

Comment

He has tremendous self belief. He knows he can hurt fury I think he will be more aggressive and stop him in this fight

Comment

I think there's more room for Wilder to improve in the rematch than Fury. Will he do it is another thing. The only thing Fury can do better IMO is pretty much not get knocked down. Both of them, but especially Wilder can stand to target the body more than they did the 1st time around.

Comment

They will study film and try to make changes to increase his chances of landing the KO blows. He isn't likely to outbox Fury so his best chance of winning is by KO. He had him down in two different rounds and once for a 9 count. If he can hit him a little harder he can keep him down for the ten count and win by KO. They may work on his better use of his left jab and left hook and throwing shorter straighter punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    He has tremendous self belief. He knows he can hurt fury I think he will be more aggressive and stop him in this fight
                    I also like to see him more aggressive and take more risks.

Comment

Working...
                    X