Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Coppinger a solid source for boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mike Coppinger a solid source for boxing?

We all saw he was breaking news that the WBSS is in financial trouble and thats why they haven't announced the next rounds of semi finals yet.

Is this guy reliable and trustworthy? Or is he out just to make a name for himself?

I see a lot of fans hate on him for a lot of things mostly all personal stuff but how's his inside sources and reliability on breaking news? like has his past breaking news been reliable and accurate?

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

We all saw he was breaking news that the WBSS is in financial trouble and thats why they haven't announced the next rounds of semi finals yet.

Is this guy reliable and trustworthy? Or is he out just to make a name for himself?

I see a lot of fans hate on him for a lot of things mostly all personal stuff but how's his inside sources and reliability on breaking news? like has his past breaking news been reliable and accurate?
    Yes, he is reliable for the most part. May jump a few things, but no one has broken more stuff than him the past year or so. His personal views on some boxing related topics are absolutely garbage, but that's fine.

Comment

He has a show on Fox starting this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Yes, he is reliable for the most part. May jump a few things, but no one has broken more stuff than him the past year or so. His personal views on some boxing related topics are absolutely garbage, but that's fine.
        Damn bro so what he's claiming is probably true than huh?

the WBSS tournaments aren't announcing ***** yet and they supposed to have their fights in feb and march!

I wonder why no other so called boxing journalist has also backed his claim up tho?

Comment

He's broken damn near every major story this past year. I asked BIGPOPPAPUMP was the WBSS story the story Ryan Martin told him a couple weeks ago but I never got a response.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            He has a show on Fox starting this weekend.
            Damn thats crazy! Good for him.

Whys he got so many haters tho? Did he like piss off a ton of fans back in the day or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He's broken damn near every major story this past year. I asked BIGPOPPAPUMP was the WBSS story the story Ryan Martin told him a couple weeks ago but I never got a response.

Word? I didnt know he was breaking other stories. I only heard that he was the only one giving an explanation why the WBSS tourney aint moving forward yet which is so damn odd seeing that the next fights supposed to be only 3 months away right?

Comment

Damn bro so what he's claiming is probably true than huh?

the WBSS tournaments aren't announcing ***** yet and they supposed to have their fights in feb and march!

I wonder why no other so called boxing journalist has also backed his claim up tho?
                Well, I'm sure there is truth to it. I think they will be able to finish this year but the future of the tournament is definitely in question. Damn shame, but it makes sense.

Comment

Whys he got so many haters tho? Did he like piss off a ton of fans back in the day or something?
                  Like the other guy said, his opinions suck. But he's a hard worker when it comes to getting stories. He covers Hockey too. Can't deny his work ethic.

Comment

Because he’s objective when it comes to PBC/Haymon etc. If you haven’t noticed most of the boxing pages on twitter are all in cahoots. Fake Haymon pages etc. They all spend their time making trolling fighters disrespecting them and making disrespectful memes about them. Guys like Coppinger and Pugmire don’t show favoritism

Comment

Working...
                    X