No announcement yet.

If a man puts a gun to your head and says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
    Loyal ass ladyboys They aren't about to let some cvnt kill their ATM.

By the way, what's your native language? I commend you trying to learn English. Good job!
    Tbf they were hung like stallions. The **** bulge through their glittery tin foil hotpants was a sight to behold haha

No, these were gym pals. We had the security as well. Ex army guy was 6 foot 4 and thai which is unusual. He lol and said "it not real gun"..then went behind the bar and pulled out a gun like you see in the movies. .."this real gun" haha
    Last edited by ukbox; 10-13-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Straight up for reals. I'd look up at him, gentlely put my hand on his gun push his gun away and like a good guy just sweetly tell him that he doesn't need a gun and that all he needs to is ask.

Then I'd pull his pants down and pull out his beef and just let him go balls deep in my mouth.
      You guys are ****ing crazy funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Everyone I know who got shot didn't really feel pain til later. Like in the hospital.

I had a homeboy run to the car with a bullet in his leg, groin. Didn't tell us he was shot til later.

My lil bro didn't tell me he was shot til like minutes later. He got hit in the foot and didn't realize it.

The only homeboy who screamed, cried right after got shot..... shot himself accidentally in the ass. I guess no adrenaline, shock when u shoot yourself.
        It takes a bit to kick in.

I was hit in the face with a base ball bat, and stabbed, East Side San Jose, NF business. Mistaken identity. I look like a twin to my cousin Mauricio. Wrong place wrong time. He corrected it all, and is a fugitive from the U.S. Gov. He lives along the border now, stacking bodies, and collecting coin for it.

I actually feel sorry for him. He can't undo what was done, or get off the path he chose. No retirement plan. My Japanese girl met him once and calls him satan. Stone cold. She never wants to be near him again.

But, to me, he'll always be the primo, Don Mata, who smiles a lot, but doesn't **** around.

But, to answer the OP, I'd tell him to shoot, and stop talking.
        Mata pica enterra

He was a great artist, smart guy, but can't undo what's been done. His dad disowned him, I could go on, but it is what it is.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 10-13-2016, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          ...Good luck...
          Men like me don't need luck...we make luck.....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Ric got ******* skills.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              you either give them head or die.....which do you choose
              the correct answer is:

you try to take the gun away since its just one guy. dont try to change the forced blow job settings now.....

but we all know what answer you were really looking for here larry... smdh......

Comment

Last edited by 1bad65; 10-13-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

So many guys willing to go gay on this site.

Comment

This is the only real reason Larry owns a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      This is the only real reason Larry owns a gun.
                      at the thought of larry going around with a gun telling people to suck his dick hahah. Afterwards tells them to buy insurance

Comment

Working...
                      X