Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest pictures of Tyson Fury!! He looks like a skeleton now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest pictures of Tyson Fury!! He looks like a skeleton now!

Has he been starving himself?

He looked like a waxwork lol ��

Comment

So Wilder wants to bulk up to 240 and Fury wants to starve himself down to 209??? Is that what is happening here?

Comment

jezezz it looks like he's overdone this fat camp of his.

Comment

looks like a james bond villain

Comment

crack cocaine can do that to people

Comment

Tyson Fury is a extreme personality, he needs to be careful that? He does not go down the Riddick Bowe route. Riddick Bowe basically ended his own career by over-training, and then stepping in with Andrew Golota who? For a short period of time in the heavyweight division, was one of the baddest men on the planet. Fighters like Tyson Fury & Derek Chisora need some extra fat/blubber on them, both of these fighters need to be very well fed.

I also believe that Derek Chisora was completely over-trained and under fed for his rematch with Dillian whyte, let the man eat his Nando's and visit some Italian restaurants. Metabolically some athletes and fighters thrives on different diets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                He looked like a waxwork lol ��
                I was going to say.. Madame Tussaud

Comment

As a fan I have BIG concerns. The poster above mentioning extreme personalities may have nailed this one on the head.

Comment

Uh oh, Fury getting knocked out. His face looks malnourished

Comment

Working...
                    X