No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua will rule Heavyweight boxing for the next decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Fury is a better inside fighter. Joshua comes forward in straight lines with limited head movement. Bread and butter for a technician like Fury.

Joshua gets jabbed to bits and loses a wide decision.
    Fury is overrated on the inside. He isn't totally useless there like Wlad or Wilder but he had Wilder buzzed right in front of him several times and backed off to re-establish range because he didn't have the finishing skills from up close.

Also Joshua straight lines is kind of overplayed he has shown improved movement, and fury against Wilder showed quite diminished movement.

A lot to me depends on if Fury can get back the movement he had against klitschko, if he can it's a tough ask for AJ, if not they will end up in the pocket and AJ is far better than klitschko or Wilder there

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      Joshua will beat both Fury and Wilder. He will crush Miller and Whyte again.

No one will beat him, he will go down as an ATG.

Calling it now.

Wilder and Fury fans, don’t try to jump ship later on.

I WAS AJ FAN FROM DAY ONE.
      Predicted this in 2015. He would go undefeated.

Joshua needs another six years and he's done it On my starting point

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        Fury is overrated on the inside. He isn't totally useless there like Wlad or Wilder but he had Wilder buzzed right in front of him several times and backed off to re-establish range because he didn't have the finishing skills from up close.

Also Joshua straight lines is kind of overplayed he has shown improved movement, and fury against Wilder showed quite diminished movement.

A lot to me depends on if Fury can get back the movement he had against klitschko, if he can it's a tough ask for AJ, if not they will end up in the pocket and AJ is far better than klitschko or Wilder there
        I'd expect Fury to be fitter and leaner for a Joshua fight than he was against Wilder, and he kept range against Wilder because that was the plan that Ben and the team implemented.

Joshua showed slightly improved skills agaisnt the plodder Povetkin, yet still looked average against Takam. Takam utilised basic box and move tactics and caused AJ a lot of problems.

Fury is far superior to the likes of Takam and Parker.

Comment

That's a big ask.
          Especially in heavyweight division when one punch can change the fight.
          If he goes un-defeated for the next ten years then we would have to see who he beat to consider ATG status but he would definitely deserve HOF.

Comment

Moral of the thread: original poster thinks Joshua is better than Wilder.

Comment

Working...
            X