Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could step in the ring with any all-time great who would you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid Blackie...because there is a good chance he'd refuse to fight me because I'm black.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Kid Blackie...because there is a good chance he'd refuse to fight me because I'm black.

I’d fight a younger version of me.... 30 plus year ago me... I’d f him up....???? Elbows, biting, no holds barred.. I’d low blow kick myself in dem there nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I’d fight a younger version of me.... 30 plus year ago me... I’d f him up....???? Elbows, biting, no holds barred.. I’d low blow kick myself in dem there nuts...

Comment

There is something I gonna ask you... why do people get clannish, then racist, and then inbred..

I’m proud of my people, I am a mutt... black, brown Mexican, Jew... I don’t see any value in racism.. none... it’s not cost effective... empower everyone.. the world wins .....

I have been studying how to cut, with my long sword... I practice two time a week, I pray to GOD... on my knees, face first... let me.. die in the service of others... let my life... be in the service of others... let me. Be the man ... I’m trying to be... you are my GOD... you are my GOD..

You are welcome to eat at my table anytime.. respect.

Comment

There is something I gonna ask you... why do people get clannish, then racist, and then inbred..

I’m proud of my people, I am a mutt... black, brown Mexican, Jew... I don’t see any value in racism.. none... it’s not cost effective... empower everyone.. the world wins .....

I have been studying how to cut, with my long sword... I practice two time a week, I pray to GOD... on my knees, face first... let me.. die in the service of others... let my life... be in the service of others... let me. Be the man ... I’m trying to be... you are my GOD... you are my GOD..

You are welcome to eat at my table anytime.. respect.

Much respect homie!

I don't know why that is. People just have that herd mentality. Unfortunately it seems to be in people's nature to separate and attempt to prove they are better or to wield power over others. The only time all people will come together is against a common enemy. So once the aliens invade....

Comment

Much respect homie!

I don't know why that is. People just have that herd mentality. Unfortunately it seems to be in people's nature to separate and attempt to prove they are better or to wield power over others. The only time all people will come together is against a common enemy. So once the aliens invade....
              I think Reagan said something along those lines ..

As a college kid... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdVngxICaA4

I was thinking... let’s live as one people... our dna, decides us... along shades.. skin tones our religions cause more havoc...

If their is a GOD... he is most probably laughing at us... shalom.

Comment

I think Reagan said something along those lines ..

As a college kid... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdVngxICaA4

I was thinking... let’s live as one people... our dna, decides us... along shades.. skin tones our religions cause more havoc...

If their is a GOD... he is most probably laughing at us... shalom.
                Yooo. that video was dope. Wise words by Reagan.

Saw the next video with him telling Russian jokes. Check it out

https://youtu.be/mN3z3eSVG7A

Comment

Yooo. that video was dope. Wise words by Reagan.

Saw the next video with him telling Russian jokes. Check it out

https://youtu.be/mN3z3eSVG7A
                  Kisses, but no ****..... I’m laughing and smiling... thank you...

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
                      Julian Jackson... And I would hope the 1st punch sleeps me. Wouldn't want to have any all time great unload on me.

Ahhh he ain't an ATG. Marciano I guess.
                      But, I think Julian is an ATG. And a good pick here. You probably feel a bit better the day after that 1st punch he threw (and which you remember nothing of), than having had Marciano pummeling your body for some rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X