Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six California police officers fire shots at rapper asleep in car, killing him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is this a trend I didn't know about, given by the article? It's a common thing in California for people to sleep in their car with a gun on their lap or car seat and when woken up by police they grab the gun?

Of course you're going to get shot. That sounds like natural selection at work. How can you be so stupid? Was he intoxicated?

Comment

• Second thing I can think of is, if he had a gun on his lap while sleeping in the drive thru of Taco Bell, blocking the flow of traffic in that drive thru, but fell asleep, was his intentions to rob the Taco Bell at gun point but he just gave out due to the drugs or alcohol he was on?

It is such weird behavior. I can't think of any cops in the US that would not have shot him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Second thing I can think of is, if he had a gun on his lap while sleeping in the drive thru of Taco Bell, blocking the flow of traffic in that drive thru, but fell asleep, was his intentions to rob the Taco Bell at gun point but he just gave out due to the drugs or alcohol he was on?

It is such weird behavior. I can't think of any cops in the US that would not have shot him.
        he was prolly just trying to get some food. he's a rapper from cali. most mofos are strapped. how the fvvck you gonna rob a drive thru lol. mofos will just close the window and be like see ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Both sides are going to paint the picture to make them look good, but, the family wasn't even there (or were they ?)

Late on the draw means you won't get a second draw. Those are the breaks when playing cops and robbers (or rappers).

Not saying dude was a felon. Gun on lap, unresponsive and the first thing he ''allegedly'' does is reach for the gun...... Let's say an employee woke him up only to get shot ?!?!?

If am a cop, I'm not waiting. Would you (I think I know your answer) ?
          I posted before if I was a cop I would wait until action is needed or until the suspect shoots first.

You can still point the gun on him. Then I would shot but not to kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            but what is the reason to shoot him dead????!!! a gun on his lap = blast him into pieces?
            Um,,, so they don’t get shot.

Go be a cop, show us how it’s done.

Explain how the cops should have known this guy was a good guy wouldn’t shoot, passed out with a gun his lap, had woken and wasn’t following orders, as opposed to someone who would shot.

Explain how you can tell the difference between a possible shooter and someone who just is passed out with gun on lap in public but a good guy that wouldn’t shot.

How should the cops know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              If the facts are as you just stated, well thats murder. If the guy didn’t place anyone in immenent danger then cops can’t kill. Gotta be an immenent threat. Not following instructions isn’t a threat.

Now if he started to point the gun or yell “Ima kill you. “ then cops can unload.

I say cops, but the law applies to non law enforcement folks as well. Cops have no special powers. Anyone can shoot anyone if they pose an immenent threat to another.
              Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Hmmm cops can see gun but can’t see hands reaching for it. Yea right.

But yes none of us were there so it’s hard to judge what they saw and felt. N

Another poster who should go become a cop and show us how it’s done.

Ever thought the cops knocked on his window, saw the gun, and backed away as he woke, yelling commands, which the idiot didn’t follow, probably grabbed gun trying to hide it, and got capped.

But of course you will defend the idiot armed thug that was drunk driving and could have killed people on the road.

I’m glad the piece of shyt is dead, one less drunk driving thug

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Explain how the cops should have known this guy was a good guy wouldn’t shoot, passed out with a gun his lap, had woken and wasn’t following orders, as opposed to someone who would shot.

Explain how you can tell the difference between a possible shooter and someone who just is passed out with gun on lap in public but a good guy that wouldn’t shot.

maybe wait until he points the gun at them???? if you are that scared then maybe being a cop is not the right job for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

how about wait and see if there's any REAL danger??? so your logic is to just shoot in a case where you are unsure of the situation? just shoot anyways???

Comment

he was prolly just trying to get some food. he's a rapper from cali. most mofos are strapped. how the fvvck you gonna rob a drive thru lol. mofos will just close the window and be like see ya.
                    I've had and carried guns in cars since junior high

It's usually under the seat or a secret hiding spot like inside the console or the sunroof or something

If it's in my lap, it's because I pulled it out

Comment

maybe wait until he points the gun at them???? if you are that scared then maybe being a cop is not the right job for you?
                      Most of these cops are scared

Most cops have never shot anyone or been shot at

Most obviously didnt come from a background that made that common

Unless they were military and even then that's a whole different thing someone taking shots at you 50, 100, 200 yards away.

Comment

Working...
                      X