No announcement yet.

Pacquiao should avoid Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    still comparing maidana to rios and margarito, unbelievable. some people really don't know **** about boxing.
    True, there's no way in hell Khan goes the distance with Marg much less wins. Would have a chance vs Rios though.

Comment

Maidana cannot counter like Morales or Marquez. He is a dangerous fighter when he leads with his awkward punching and lethal right hand. Pac is at his best when the fighter comes to him. He wsold likely get his with some solid right hands, but fire back with his combos and knock Maidana out in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        I know fight won't happen because of the cold war between two promotions and if they ever did, i see chino KOieng pac..Maidana is the future of boxing!
        Different fight all together , you fight Manny like a wildman you gunna get caught with hard shots , I see Manny stopping Chino , but I see Floyd schooling Manny , thats boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          I know fight won't happen because of the cold war between two promotions and if they ever did, i see chino KOieng pac..Maidana is the future of boxing!
          Just because your coward boy went life and death against Maidana now Pac can be easily beaten. Do you remember how the fights Floyd went against Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto and those guys against Pac?

Comment

Pacquiao would beat the brakes off Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Different fight all together , you fight Manny like a wildman you gunna get caught with hard shots , I see Manny stopping Chino , but I see Floyd schooling Manny , thats boxing .
              Nice man :d

Comment

Working...
              X