Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Going NIGHT NIGHT! MIKEY GARCIA IS READY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    judging by his choices of opponents, he wont be one if he continue this route correct? i just dont get how others can say that mikey has a weak resume (i agreed) but then turn around and say spence is the best ww right now??? spence has a weaker resume than mikey!
    being the best isnt solely based on resume.. alot of ppl say TC is the best at 147 but his resume name wise is shlt too

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      being the best isnt solely based on resume.. alot of ppl say TC is the best at 147 but his resume name wise is shlt too
      that's what i am saying. spence resume is weak at the moment. he has zero ATG on his resume. so given the route he's going, he's not gonna make the ATG list then right? i mean lets say spence steps it up and fight and beat an ATG next. well, that's still only 1. and going by your logic, beating 1 top fighter does not jump you to ATG status.

Comment

that's what i am saying. spence resume is weak at the moment. he has zero ATG on his resume. so given the route he's going, he's not gonna make the ATG list then right? i mean lets say spence steps it up and fight and beat an ATG next. well, that's still only 1. and going by your logic, beating 1 top fighter does not jump you to ATG status.
        well i never said spence was an atg lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          well i never said spence was an atg lol
          i know you didnt. but i wanted to get your opinion on it since both guys pretty much is in the same boat. both = weak resume.

Comment

i know you didnt. but i wanted to get your opinion on it since both guys pretty much is in the same boat. both = weak resume.
            i just dont think beating spence makes him one, yea hell have the titles but his resume isnt impressive

hell people still say cotto isnt an atg and hes done way more

Comment

Working...
            X