No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Takes His First Steps, Says Girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
    ok ok enough with the religious nonsense. God wanted Adonis to recover but wanted children to starve to death in other places apparently.
    Yeah, exactly. God hates those kids but loves Adonis... He wanted to torture Stevenson but he has chosen let him live. The Lord is giving us boxing fans some kind of lesson...but none of us can decipher the meaning in his teachings.

Fvkin' religious idiots ! Shut the fvkk up about your imaginary delusions. At least believe in something a little more plausible, like bigfoot, the lochness monster or Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.

Comment

If Stevenson is just beginning to speak and walk now that doesn't sound all that promising. At least he's alive though. He'll probably get some of his physical capabilities back but there's not a chance in hell that he'll return completely. There's clearly been a great deal of neural damage. Sounds like he has a good wife to support him through the struggle. He's fortunate for that.

Comment

Gvodzyk showed who the protected coward culture boy was. Beat him like he owned him. All those years of ducking Kovalev and freezing that belt came back and haunted Chickenson. Boy got a whipping by another Eastern Europe fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          oops he put him in a coma and shoulda got 8 years added too his sentence for attempted murder but he got nothing. it is fitting that he got put in a coma himself. and I say he killed people probably some girls and got away with it
          Dropping Knowledge and facts!

Comment

in the same class as a pimp torturer rapist narco beating and putting young girls on the street??
            Yes. A man who advocates torture and murdering the families of suspected terrorists and has made that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              I hope you find it funny too if that happens to you or one of your family members.
              I might, if anyone in my family were controlling, violent, women beating pimps.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                I might, if anyone in my family were controlling, violent, women beating pimps.
                I’m pretty sure you or someone and your family has done worse things but you more than likely turned a blind eye And didn’t care about the victim just because you didn’t dislike the suspect.

You super hero saint’s make me laugh.

Comment

in the same class as a pimp torturer rapist narco beating and putting young girls on the street??
                  You and I have no clue what happened in prison. It appears the courts did because he did not get a sentence conducive to murder or attempted murder. In addition it’s PRISON where fights for survival HAPPEN. You may call him what you wish that is fine I don’t have a dog in this hunt but one thing you can call him is a successful millionaire who donates his time to charitable events for families and children. What charity may I ask have you performed St. Francis?

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                    I’m pretty sure you or someone and your family has done worse things but you more than likely turned a blind eye And didn’t care about the victim just because you didn’t dislike the suspect.

You super hero saint’s make me laugh.
                    No. No one in my family has ever been convicted for a crime, beaten a women or ran prostitutes.

Stevenson is a 'victim' of karma.

I'm no super hero either - just honest and try to live right.

May I presume you are one of the people who actually believe criminals are 'victims' of the patriarchy etc?

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Yes. A man who advocates torture and murdering the families of suspected terrorists and has made that happen.
                      what about the purple lipped Obama. he set records for killing not torturing people from drones. but because he has a black face does he get a pass? also does he get a pass for destroying Libya?

Comment

Working...
                      X