Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-31-2018, 07:21 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 20,488.82
Total Points: 23,026.06
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Otrocubiche congrats
Well deserved my man
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-31-2018, 02:23 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
otrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 11,016.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Otrocubiche congrats
Well deserved my man
Thanks man, it's been fun this year, hope we all have fun again next. Cheers.
otrocubiche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 02:28 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future

No problem and yes hopefully we can keep this going
Maybe the scene can throw in a couple of prizes ( signed gloves , robe , shorts wtv )
That would be the icing on the cake
Again congrats on a job well done
Old 12-31-2018, 02:58 PM #44
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,234.88
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
No problem and yes hopefully we can keep this going
Maybe the scene can throw in a couple of prizes ( signed gloves , robe , shorts wtv )
That would be the icing on the cake
Again congrats on a job well done
That's a good idea, man. I'll see whether anything can be figured out (damn, maybe if I ask nice they'll pay me for this ish too
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
)

Either way I'll be starting a thread tomorrow or Wednesday asking for input from the players on what improvements or changes we'd all like to see in 2019. I got a coupla ideas which I've mentioned over the course of the year, but I'll wait til I'm sober and do it properly..
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 04:46 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
That's a good idea, man. I'll see whether anything can be figured out (damn, maybe if I ask nice they'll pay me for this ish too
)

Either way I'll be starting a thread tomorrow or Wednesday asking for input from the players on what improvements or changes we'd all like to see in 2019. I got a coupla ideas which I've mentioned over the course of the year, but I'll wait til I'm sober and do it properly..

Lol
Yes , sober up first before you go in their and probably cost YOU something
Happy New Year mofo
See you next year
Old 12-31-2018, 08:43 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
otrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 11,016.94

I'd go for more points for perfect picks, reality is if it was for perfect picks dramashow would be head and shoulders above everybody else, so I say make it more important for the actual way it's going to be, like canelo is going to beat Fielding 100% of the times, let's see who could get closer to the actual result.
Enjoy your parties, I'm having a blast.
otrocubiche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 06:59 AM #47
F**king Hippie

Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrocubiche View Post
I'd go for more points for perfect picks, reality is if it was for perfect picks dramashow would be head and shoulders above everybody else, so I say make it more important for the actual way it's going to be, like canelo is going to beat Fielding 100% of the times, let's see who could get closer to the actual result.
Enjoy your parties, I'm having a blast.
One of my main ideas is changing the points balance to put more emphasis on the method and detail, I'm thinking maybe a 20 / 10 / 10 split instead of the current 20 / 5 / 5. There's simply too many fights where there's an overwhelming favourite to get much differentiation between the players when the major reward just comes from picking the winner. Alternatively we could put a bonus on perfects - say a +10 or something, which is subtly different but amounts to largely the same thing.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 01-01-2019 at 07:01 AM.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:42 AM #48
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 11134 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,698.95
Total Points: 82,111.63
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Congratulations otrocubiche!

Quote:
One of my main ideas is changing the points balance to put more emphasis on the method and detail, I'm thinking maybe a 20 / 10 / 10 split instead of the current 20 / 5 / 5. There's simply too many fights where there's an overwhelming favourite to get much differentiation between the players when the major reward just comes from picking the winner. Alternatively we could put a bonus on perfects - say a +10 or something, which is subtly different but amounts to largely the same thing.
Instead of 20/10/10 why not do 10/20/20?

Anybody can guess who might win most of these fights, but getting the method and detail right are much more difficult and deserve to be rewarded much more highly.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 11:56 AM #49
F**king Hippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Congratulations otrocubiche!

Instead of 20/10/10 why not do 10/20/20?

Anybody can guess who might win most of these fights, but getting the method and detail right are much more difficult and deserve to be rewarded much more highly.
That's a possibility too, though I suspect weighing the winner score so low won't be popular - 10/10/10 might be better received.

What I'll do when I can get my hungover ass round to it is start a thread throwing in that and other ideas (adding a third DEC option - something like VERY CLOSE is one, increasing - or discarding - the underdog multiplier as another) find out what the general response from the players is and then maybe putting any major changes to the poll. Way I've tried to run this from the start was to make sure we're getting the game the players want.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 01-01-2019 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:05 PM #50
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 11134 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,698.95
Total Points: 82,111.63
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
That's a possibility too, though I suspect weighing the winner score so low won't be popular - 10/10/10 might be better received.
Weighing the winning score low would ensure that people have to do a little more than just pick the favorite, if they want to make it to the top spots of the leaderboard.

Winning such a contest would be harder and thus more special.

But for sure put it up for a vote. Let the players decide.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(macao, 2018, 31st, december, pick, utc+8)

User Tag List