Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: "TO STAY AT THE TOP YOUR DOPING, IF NOT YOU HAVE A CAREER LIKE ME"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Wow tough guy acting like Marlon Brando in the Warerfront talking about you could have been a somebody

A run of the mil fighter doesn’t win multiple World Championships doesn’t have a long career fighting some of the best fighters in his era

I’m not saying Paulie is a ATG , HOF or a A class fighter but he wasn’t run of the mil like you suggest. You don’t accomplish what he did in the sport being run of mil . You have to be near the top of the sport

I know in your mind you’d have been a world beater and multiple weight class champ beating HOfers at will if only you started early but instead your probably flipping burgers because you never had a opportunity to show your greatness

The lowest level journey man would beat the sh.it out of you within a inch of your life .

But the truth is you talking like this shows you don’t know or appreciate sh.it about the sport

F.ucking Peasant

Lmao

Ok so if he wasn't those things then he was average....as I stated.

Boxingscene has some real dumb motherfukers man.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      Paulie talks some crap sometimes. Shame, as a fighter I consider him an ATG. Read my previous post on him for more thoughts on his career. But I don't agree with him here

What ...the ...fuk...?

Comment

He’s right. The guys at the top of combat sport all cheat, the only way to compete with them is by cheating yourself. You’re naive if you think they’re clean.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Wow and the award for the most delusional post of the day goes to you my Friend . This post rivals Jugganauts when he talks about the influence he thinks he has on the sport typing from his windowless basement ( That’s not a complement)

If you started early you’d be a 2 time World Champ that have accomplished and made more then 99.99% of professional fighters . And somehow this is a insult making it seem like everyone can do what Paulie did and they hand out World Champ straps like they hand out participation ribbons in elementary school. Give your head a shake man, It’s laughable that you honestly think you’d have a better career then Paulie if you started early

I seriously f.ucking doubt that you’d be the World Champ you seem to believe . You sound ******ed like those adults that say if i stuck with whatever sport I’d be a professional ( Newsflash you wouldnt) but i decided to smoke weed or chase girls or the scout missed my game when I scored 22 points in grade 7 pick up game
          spot on. for every boxer that makes a decent living, there are a 1,000 who gave it up. people say similarly delusional stuff about the arts, and business too... to these people, i can only say, "if it's so goddamn easy to be successful how come you aren't?!"

Comment

"Anybody that can knock people out is doping. Or else, you'd have power like me" - Paulie Malignaggi

Comment

Damn Pauli calling out Mayweather here. Shots fired!

Comment

This is so pathetic. The PED lie is rotting brains at a rapid pace.

There is no such thing as PEDs. Drugs are for sick people.

Comment

I see that Paulie is still very bitter and salty as usual. There's no telling where his career could have gone had he not broken and developed hand problems earlier in his career.

He's obvious envious of other champion/boxer's success. In despite of it all he still had a pretty decent career. Every moment he's obsesses over someone else's alleged PED use, he could be having a real good time by being cheery and happy just for once.

Comment

Working...
                  X