Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Golovkin was the master of cutting off the ring? He didn't utilize that ski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Golovkin was the master of cutting off the ring? He didn't utilize that ski

I watched the fight a second time, I still left with a void of true winner. But that's besides the point,

Anywho what happened to Golovkin's elite ring cutting ability? Cause I didn't see it on display on Saturday night. He was just following Canelo around the ring. Sometimes even recklessly getting tagged with big punches.

Thoughts?

What about the jab that supposed to be like a power punch?

What about his amazing power?

This is what happens when you step up in class. You don't look as good as when you were steamrolling bums.

Comment

Looks like nobody knows. It vanished when he stepped up in class.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What about the jab that supposed to be like a power punch?

What about his amazing power?

This is what happens when you step up in class. You don't look as good as when you were steamrolling bums.
        Mmmmhmmmm, please continue, I'm halfway there

Comment

No, he sure didn't and not only that he missed a lot of punches also. Punches that would normally land in is sleep. However, you have to credit Ginger for his air tight defense and upper body movement for that. Canelo is very underrated defensively.

Comment

He couldn’t close the ring because Golovkin turned Bummelo into Floyd.

Comment

Canelo was on the ropes a lot lol gtfo

Comment

I agree that no one would think Golovkin was a master of ring cutting by watching that fight.

I was watching if GGG would start cutting off rather than following Canelo...it never happened. The biggest bomb GGG ate was when he was following Canelo.

Comment

He did and he outlanded Canelo in 10 rounds.

Comment

Golovkin had Nelo on the ropes, he threw friendly jabs because he loves Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X