Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YER DADDY View Post
    Charlo got dat love affair for alcohol same as dat Broner fella got. Dey ruther guzzle dat drank than keep dey body fresh, sharp, and reactive. Just check dey videos... dem Charlos run dem jaws like they also dipping in dat cocaine Dey be talkin' all at once, talkin' over each other n answering for each other... half-an-answer-each. Tells me dem boys is broasted on dat cottage cheese granules, ya feel me? Homeboys be high as shiznittt and da media gone play dat off? I be keepin' it real, when all deez fake-azz... don't. Don't play me Charlos. I be done *****-slapped y'all across Texas till you cop to the truth. I'ma do thid... I'ma do that... Charlo, if you look at it truly, so what you beat up a faded punching bag-Trout. Then since J-Rock kin n trainer got fans cuzz he do write a damned good column, Rock had 'posed to had been something. Sheeeet-nah! Homeboy done showed he aint all dat, so Charlo got no glow from dat one, from me--feel me? Centento? Dat fool was more worried 'bout hios lil curly lock up front than the fight. Skinny, with no real b alance or chin. Show ME somethin' Charlo... 'fore I put these here Stacies to work on you---if need be.
    Blee dat Foe Real

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
      I’m curious why do you call him a clown? Are you that much stuck on 3G, who still has a weak resume after all those title defenses? After all those defenses he fought only two top tier opponents in nearly 40 fights, and didn’t sizzle against either top tier guy! Arguably lost one, actually lost one, and had a draw, against the only elite competition he’s faced! So again why are you so mad at Jermall again?
      I'm curious why are you so enamored by this guy who fights every 7-9 months and has been fighting scrubs?
      Why is he taking him 7-9 months when he barely gets any scratches from his last fight?

Comment

I'd like to see him against both. In absence of those matches and from what I've seen from Charlo, I'd like to see him against better opposition that MW has to offer. Jacob's or Andrade definitely make him an attractive opponent for Canelo. GGG should take the fight though, don't care to see him against anyone else honestly. Not much at MW for G

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Its not their fault, its hard to find brave promoters that will let their fighters fight them.
          Actually it is their fault. Why didn't either Charlo push for a fight with Danny Jacobs when Jacobs was still with Al Haymon?
          Why hasn't either Charlo pushed for a fight with Lara?
          If Jacobs and Sergei Devrechenko can fight even though they are trained by the same trainer in the same gym then IDK why the Charlo's couldn't fight Lara,..
          Think about it now.

Comment

Both these boys have had the softest runs to 'belts' I've seen in a while. Care to put a date on those call out's Jermall?
            Or will Al just keep feeding you sparring partners?

Comment

These guys have fought nothing but C level washed up fighters. Why are they calling out Alvarez

Comment

charlo aint lyin

all these jealous fgs wanna run around and holler "fight someone jermall..prove yourself"...but why not keep knocking out MW contenders and let the pressure build for one of these guys to fight you?

its the formula that worked for golovkin....

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  These guys have fought nothing but C level washed up fighters. Why are they calling out Alvarez
                  yeah i hear you

willie monroe
                  curtis stevens
                  daniel geale
                  dom wade
                  gade rosado
                  kell brook(oh wait hes not even a MW)
                  adama
                  proksa

sound familiar?

but hey give that guy a chance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    They don't have to sign with dazn to get the fight. Let the networks work it out & we ask for the match ups.
                    They can go that route but that will take years to build up the ppv in reality. They have Hurd and Lara on their side of the street in the meantime but who else can they fight now?

Comment

LOL at this pretender clown. I would imagine many fans would like GGG's comeback fight to be vs this donut head. I know I would. And then the only thing this buffoon will be trying to answer will be that dinging in his head afterwards.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X